13. |From Him|

I don't know why, but after seeing Michael that day I kept noticing him more. He seemed to be in all my classes and always at the library whenever I was. Which was a bigger what the hell, because I thought soccer captains are chained to the ball. I shrugged it off and brought my mind to Flynn. It's been 5 days since I sent him the letter but he never replied. Did he not get it? Did the people that day steal my letter to him?? No, then they would have made some big deal out of it by now. I rolled my eyes and started walking to my locker, ready to leave for the day.

As I approached my locker there was a small bag attached to the handle. How the person did it I have no idea. I opened my locker and untied the bag and took out its contents. There were 4 small cakes! Red velvet, chocolate truffle, hazelnut cream and cream cheese. I took out the container and found a little note in purple that said: little cakes for little Maya.

I rolled my eyes, but smiled nonetheless. There was also a note in my locker:

Maya,

I swear imagining you do, more like say was utterly hilarious. I just keep imagining a miniature size you trying to hit a giants toe and then getting mad and stabbing it. I have an overactive imagination obviously. But as a peace treaty here's my favourite cakes, of course in mini form, for the little Maya. Ma made them today morning and I decided to grab them for you :)

Also, I don't know what you've done with your hair, but I like it, it suits you.

The Dashing and Charming,
Flynn Rider

I smiled as little flutters ignited over my skin at the thought of Flynn looking at me. I might have developed a weird crush on him, I mean I don't even know what he looks like? But he's so sweet? Ugh, I can't believe he noticed the little flowers I put on the side of my fish-tail braid. It was so small and insignificant, but him looking and noticing made my whole face heat up. It's okay Maya, it's just an irrational crush, I can get over this.