1. |From Him|

I was opening my locker to get my books for my next class, when a coloured piece of paper caught my attention. I put the books that were on my arm on the second shelf of my locker and took out the blue coloured paper. I opened it to find a letter addressed to me. My eyebrows shot up as I started reading the letter:

Hey Maya,

I've heard about your "therapy" sessions with other students and how well it worked out and so my friend told me to just write to you since I can't have you knowing me and my problems.

I really don't know how this works, do I just tell you my problem? And then you give me an answer? Wait, how will you even answer me? Oh god this is such a horrible idea.

I know, I think we should figure out a way to communicate first. Without you knowing who I am of course. Okay so, you know where the bleachers are at? If you go under the stairs and keep going to the right, you see the wall. There's a little brick that comes out, it has blue paint over it, so you don't need to go around pulling every brick. But yeah, leave a note behind the brick saying you are willing to help? If not, I guess you just disregard this letter.

Thanks if you do help :)

The letter had no signature in the end, wow, this person was hell bent on me not knowing who he or she is. I gave it a thought, on whether I should help said person; most of the people come up to me and ask me for advice on the situation. Well I might as well help the person, what's the worst that could happen?