9. |From Him|

The day started out hectic but once I reached my locker and saw a green paper, my mind automatically lifted. The ink was rushed, so I could tell he was in a hurry:

Hey Maya,

Had a bad week - both emotionally and physically. My coach is overworking us and I literally feel my body breaking and I can't even take a break and study for my upcoming tests and I keep doing worse and my parents have this disappointed aura around them, but I can't multitask like this. It's so hard not to fall asleep after soccer, how the fuck am I supposed to do both soccer and study? I'm not some genius but I like my expected B's. But now everything is a cockamamie of C's and D's and coach's yelling and my parents' faces of disapproval. I need a break and I have no idea what to do. At least my 'friends' are off my case. Guess problem no1 got fixed with the bigger problem no2. I don't know how you'll even come up with something to help me with this, but I guess just saying, well writing this to you makes me feel better.

Your smarties made me happy to by the way! And I hope Flynn Rider saves Rapunzel once again today ;)

Flynn

Guess I wasn't the only one going through a shitty week. I pulled out my notebook and started penning down my response.