So Is That A Yes?

A/N: Sorry for being gone for so long! I was on vacation! I will update all my books except for the Ben Bruce today! :) Enjoy!

CC's P.O.V.

She kissed me.

I could hardly believe it. The girl I liked kissed me. I acted cool on the outside but damn on the inside I was going fucking crazy! What do I do? Kiss her back, stupid! Right!

Amariyana pulled back. "Sorry." She smiled lightly. I knew she wasn't sorry. That's what she intended to do. I spoke out loud finally. "Its fine. I liked it." I smiled brightly and she laughed. "Good. Because of you didn't I'd be freaking out so much right now. I'd probably cry." She said through a smile. "Amariyana, you have a gorgeous smile." She blushed. "Thanks."

C'mon stupid, ask her! Ask her! She couldn't possibly say no, right? Just do it.

"Uh, Amariyana?"  I said rubbing the back of my neck. She looked up. "Yes CC?" I was searching for the right words to say now. "Will you, like, ya know, to go out, like, on a date or something with me?" I stuttered along. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "What do you think?" She smiled and got up. "C'mon the guys are outside we should get going." I smiled and threw down the cash on the table and followed her out.

She was way ahead of me so I called out, "So is that a yes?" She slowed and turned around. "Yes CC. Yes. I will go out on a date with you." I fist pumped. "Damn right! Go CC! Go CC!" I sand dancing around the parking lot like an idiot. She laughed some more.

Best. Fucking. Night. Ever.