Pardon?

Ana's P.O.V.

"I would." I was shocked into silence. What could I possibly say to him? Sure he was a nice guy. He was cute, funny, kind, thoughtful, courageous. I shook my thoughts away. Maybe he just said it to make me feel better. Right! That had to be it. CC spoke softly and I could hear the pain in his voice although he tried to mask it. "Sorry. Sudden, I know. I just, it slipped. Sorry." He got up and went to his bunk. I put my head in my hands. Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Why do I always have to fuck things up? He was being genuine and I was being a bitch. A needy little bitch. I always knew my dad was right but I never wanted to believe him. I sobbed a little bit but tried to keep it down so CC wouldn't hear me.

CC's P.O.V.

I went to my bunk. Fuck! I scared her away. The one thing I didn't want to do is the one thing I did. I wanted to slap myself. I heard soft sobs coming from Amariyana. I sat up and got out of my bunk. I walked over to her and bent down in front of her. I spoke softly. "Amariyana? Are you okay? I really am sorry." She shook her head and looked up. "Its not you its me." I shook my head. "No, its alright." She smiled half heartedly. "Cmon. Smile." She laughed and smiled. "See? Now that's a gorgeous smile." She shook her head but she really did have an amazing smile.

I don't really know if we were caught up in the moment or if it was just me realising how beautiful she really was but I leaned in and kissed her. She didn't pull away or hesitate kissing me back. I could feel her fingers tangle in my hair and I brought her closer to me. We were interrupted by somebody clearing their throat.

Andy's P.O.V.

I walked onto the bus and right into the middle of a kissing scene. I cleared my throat. Ana looked up. "Uh sorry. Didn't realise you were there." I nodded. "Its fine." I went to my bunk and smiled. Its about time those two got together.