Shows & Suprises

"I still can't believe we're here Jules!" She smiled excitedly. We hurried to our third row seats and waited for the show to start. Suddenly the lights dimmed and you could hear Andy shout "You fucking ready for this shit!?" The crowd erupted in "Hell yeah" and "Fuck yes". Andy came out first, then Ashley and Jinxx and Jake and lastly CC. I screamed really loudly.

The show was amazing. They played these songs:
The Gunsling
Mortician's Daughter
In The End
Sex And Hollywood
All Your Hate
Knives And Pens
Lost It All
Victory Call
Wretched And Divine
Unbroken
Nobody's Hero
Saviour
Heaven's Calling
Hello My Hate

Julian and I started getting excited right before we went backstage. We were the last ones to get backstage and the guard stopped us before we even got back there. "Sorry ladies, BVB has to get going. Its been a long night. You'll get refunds on your passes." Julian frowned and I spoke first. "Please! You don't understand we really-" Suddenly a male voice spoke out from behind the guard. "There's still fans left? Let them come back. Its fine." The guard nodded and stepped out of the way to reveal a makeup free Christian Coma. "Hey girls, come on back." He smiled geniunly. We followed him back to the rest of the guys. "Hey! There are two more fans!" Ashley came over first. "And what are the names of these two beautiful ladies?" Julian blushed. "I'm Amariyana but you can call me Ana and that's my best friend Julian." He smiled at Julian. "Nice to meet you both." Andy and Jake both said hello and went to take off the rest of their makeup and an also makeup free Jinxx came over and hugged us. "Nice to meet you ladies." I smiled really big. "This is so fucking awesome!" I said aloud. CC laughed. "You're really big fans, I suppose." I nodded. "You know it." He smiled cutely. "Well I don't really think we need to intoduce ourselves but its only polite. Obviously I'm CC, that's Andy and Jake. That's Ashley. And that's Jinxx." He said pointing to everybody. "So did you fine young ladies want a picture or-?" Ashley said and CC smacked him. "Dude, stop hitting on them. They're obviously younger than you." Ashley flipped him off and spoke again. "So how old are you both?" Julian spoke this time. "I'm 18 turning 19 and she just turned 18." CC looked shocked. "Woah. We usually get 16 and 17 year olds. Its nice to see somebody abit older." He smiled. Ashley's smile got bigger and him and Julian started chatting it up and the rest of the guys came over to me. "Seems like Ash and your friend are hitting it off." Andy and Jinxx said at the same time. We all laughed. "Yeah, they are. Its cool she needs a nice guy in her life." They smiled. Jake spoke up. "So on be half of my buddy over here, not naming names, but are you single Ana?" I looked down. "Uh yeah. I am. I haven't got time for guys and my dad would probably kill me. He's probably gonna kill me for being gone for more than five minutes." I luaghed nervously. "Well you sure are a pretty girl. And your dad? He sounds kind of...cruel. Its none of my business." CC looked down this time. "Nah its fine. He's a fucking asshole. I hate him." I said sourly. "Its getting late. Julian  and I need to head out." I said. "Did you guys drive yourselves?" Ashley asked. "No we walked." Julian responded. "Let us give you a ride. No ifs, ands, or buts, deal with it." Andy said confidently.

We arrived at Julian's house first and she got out then we arrived at my house. "Thanks guys." I got out and went to the door. Dad must have heard the bus pull up because he ripped the door open and started screaming. "You fucking bitch! Where the hell have you been! You were probably off being a stupid fucking tramp! Weren't you? You're just like your fucking cunt ass mother!" I felt a arm pull me from behind and drag me away. "Holy shit! What the fuck?" I whipped around to see CC holding on to my arm and pulling me towards the bus. I was finally safe in the bus. "My fucking God! You weren't kidding when you said he was an ass! Guys leave you can't stay here Ana. You're 18! You can do what you want. Do you want to come with us?" I gulped. "Y-yeah but my stuff-" "We'll get you new stuff." Jinxx said kindly. Ashley came in. "I just called Julian. She's coming and she's packing. We gotta pick her up. Is Ana coming too?" CC nodded. "She is." I sat on the couch and thought it all through.

Holy fuck. I was going to be living with the Black Veil Brides and my best friend.

Unbelievable.

A/N: second chapter yay! what to you all think? More one on one with CC and Ana in the next chapter I promise. So for now enjoy the first two chapters and the third will be up by Friday. Enjoy loves! Also this chapter is dedicated to ilovebvbfl because she asked if I had a CC fanfic and I told her it was unpublished but that I did. So I've decided to post it two days earlier than I was going to. That's all for now!
Always,
Marina