Understanding

Ana's P.O.V.

I went back inside and plopped onto my bunk. CC came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "What's wrong?" He asked softly. I couldn't find the words to say and I just looked at Andy.

He was looking at the ground with a glass of iced tea in his hand. He seemed to be concentrating on nothing in particular. Then he looked up.

At me.

His deep blue eyes seemed to be staring right into my soul.

He really was gorgeous.

CC noticed me staring at Andy and looked me straight in they eyes before speaking softly.

"You like Andy."

It wasn't a question.

Andy's P.O.V.

I stared at my glass of iced tea just thinking about Ana. I want her so bad but she's got CC. Does she really love him? Would I be able to love her better? I felt somebody staring at me and I looked up. My eyes met with Ana's and I just stared into her gorgeous eyes wondering how she felt. Was she going to tell CC? How would he react? Would she choose him? Or would she choose me?

By this point is was silent and everyone could hear CC as he spoke to Ana.

"You like Andy."

CC's P.O.V.

I noticed Amariyana staring at Andy. And suddenly it struck me.

Why she was so silent. Why she spent so long out there with Andy. Why Andy looked spaced out right now.

Why Andy always looked at her with such admiration. Such hope. Such love.

Andy loves Amariyana.

Amariyana likes Andy.