The Wonderful Life Of Miss Ana

A/N I know I haven't updated in awhile. I'm updating everything today. :)

Ana's P.O.V.
I sat in some alley up against a brick wall crying my eyes out. I'm truly and idiot. I could've gotten him back. But deep in my mind I knew I wanted Andy too. "Ana you selfish bitch!" I screamed to no one in particular. I heard foot steps and jumped up quickly wiping my eyes dry. When I lifted my head I was face to face with an unfamiliar man. He was dressed in all black and from what I could see he had a white streak in his hair. I was going to be raped, wasn't I? So I screamed.
"Hey! Hey! No, no, no. I'm not gonna hurt you. I swear. I'm Jack." The man said. I calmed down and shivered. "What do you want?"
"Well I was talking the walk of shame from the bar downtown when I heard a girl crying in the alley. Wouldn't you be worried as well?" I laughed at my stupidity and shook my head. "How about we get you back to my place and warm you up. No offense but you're shivering like hell and look like shit." I laughed at his honesty and followed him.

Andy's P.O.V.
"If you see her please please take care of her and call me back. I will come get her." I said as I hung up my phone. I was calling everyone I knew trying to find Ana but she was nowhere to be seen. I sunk on to the couch with my head in my hands. And I started to cry. CC must've heard me because I felt the couch sink in next to me as he sat down. "Hey. Andy. Buddy. It's okay. Ana is strong she'll be okay." I looked up to face him. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have kissed her or pressured her into that de-"
CC cut me off. "You love her. I can tell. Let me tell you something. I do too. And I know she's stuck between the both of us. When we get her back we shouldn't fight. We should be ourselves. We should wait for her decision. We shouldn't make it for her."
I nodded at his words. I love CC as a brother, I really do.
But I'm in love with Ana and there's no way I wouldn't go down without a fight for her.

Ana's P.O.V.
I stopped immediately outside his 'place'. Which was actually a tour bus. The All Time Low tour bus to be exact. For the first time in the light I could finally see Jack. Jack. Barakat. He led me inside where the rest of the band was and Alex immediately jumped to his feet. "Who's this?" He asked.
"Ana. I foun-" "ANA? ANDY IS LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!" Alex screamed. I just stood there quietly as Jack warmed me up and got me some food. Alex was on the phone with Andy. I knew he'd be here soon and I didn't care. Sitting in that alley I planned my own agenda.