EPILOGUE

Ps. I'm a terrible person when it comes to gifts so I'm sorry if it's lame. You'll know why when you read this chapter. I tried my best 🤷‍♀️

••• - ••• - •••

Epilogue

- Mia White -

It was the first day of summer vacation, and I was already freaking out. In five days, it was going to be Ace's birthday, and I haven't found anything to get him. I wanted to buy two things; one for graduating and one for his birthday. But I was thinking I could get him a gift that represented both.

When I told Sarah about my problem, she said she'd come with me to the mall to pick something out—even though she doesn't know much about Ace.

"Relax, Mia," Sarah said as I thought about all the possible things I could get Ace. "He'll like whatever you buy him."

"But what if he doesn't?"

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Mia, he's obsessed with you. He wouldn't care if you didn't get him anything. All he wants is to be with you. Trust me."

I could feel my cheeks burn up due to what she said, but nonetheless, I still continued to search. I don't care if Ace has billions of dollars, I still want to get him something. Even if he could buy it with the snap of his fingers.

I jumped when someone placed their hands on my shoulders in surprise. I immediately moved away to see it was Ben with a wide grin on his face. Levi and Jacob - along with Charles - was behind him.

"A little birdie told me that you're having trouble picking out a gift for your scary beast of a boyfriend. So I brought the whole gang to help you!" Ben cheered.

I turned around and glared at Sarah who smiled innocently at me.

"You know what you should do?" Ben asked. He leaned close to my ear and began to whisper what I should get for Ace's birthday. Or rather, what I should do. I blushed and pushed the laughing Ben away.

That guy has too many weird things going on in his mind.

"Maybe I should just get him a watch," I mutter as I walked away from them. None of them didn't seem to notice that I slipped away. They were all talking about something. All but Levi. He knew I was gone because he was walking right beside me as I looked around.

Neither of us said anything. It was awkward, but not awkward at the same time. Ever get those moments? Happens to me all the time.

Levi and I were back to being friends, but it was still weird to know that he likes me. Especially when he's helping me find a present for my boyfriend.

Speaking of which, it was strange that a large glass jar caught my eyes. Maybe I could make something out of it. But if I did, it may not be a unique gift since I've seen a ton of jar related birthday gifts on the internet.

I smiled when I knew exactly what I was going to do.

I grabbed the jar from the shelf and walked back towards Sarah. She gave me a weird look when she saw the jar—thinking why in the world I was going to give him this. However, she didn't ask any questions but came with me to buy it.