CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Chapter 16

- Mia White -

I still can't believe that Ace brought me here. I mean, it didn't matter where we went, as long as I was with Ace. He really out did himself.

I woke up early the next morning. The sun was beginning to rise, letting the sunlight shine though the widows. It felt like summer, but I knew summer break was still months away.

When I tried to get up, something was holding me down. I looked down, and remembered that I shared a bed with Ace last night. Just the thought made my cheeks warm up. It was the first time that I've ever shared a bed with him.

Well, besides the time he was injured, and the time when I slept over at Ben and Levi's house, and—

Okay. I take it back. Maybe we've shared the same bed before.

Now that I think of it, I still have to know how he got hurt in the first place. Ben and Levi told me he got into a fight, but with who?

I'll just ask him later.

I tried to get out of his hold, but whenever I moved, he'd just pull me closer to him. I sighed, and stayed still for a few minutes before I tried again. Somehow, I managed to get out of his embrace.

I was still in my outdoor wear from yesterday, so I looked around the room if there was any clothes.

Knowing Ace, he probably brought some.

I looked inside the walk-in-closet, and there was indeed clothes hung up. One side with men's clothing and one side with woman's clothing.

I grabbed a pair of black leggings, a hoodie, and undergarments before making my way to the bathroom. It was hard to find, but eventually I found it.

Taking a quick shower, I changed into my clothes, and walked out before throwing the dirty ones in the laundry.

My eyes widened when I saw the living room. Just like the master bedroom, it looked untouched. It was also decorated in the same colours as the room. Windows surrounded the area, so there was a perfect view of the outside.

 Windows surrounded the area, so there was a perfect view of the outside

I wouldn't mind living here.

I heard something break, and I looked around to see what could've fallen. I yelped in surprised when I was pulled into a broad chest.

"I thought you left," Ace whispered, tightening his hold on me.

"We're surround by water, Ace. Even if I tried I couldn't leave," I said, turning around before hugging him back.