CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Unedited

Chapter 18

- Ace King -

She looked at me with a sly smirk. Her parents were behind her, so I couldn't do anything but let her in.

Levi just had a blank expression, but I knew he was furious that they were here.

My dad suddenly came in a greeted them. He talked mostly with Mr Summer while his wife stayed silent.

Mindy batted her eyelashes at me, and giving me flirtatious looks that make me want to vomit all over her. Can't this girl take a hint that I'm not at all interested in her?

I walked away from them, and so did Levi, but unfortunately Mindy followed us. She grabbed my arm, clinging on to me as I tried to shake her off. But damn, she's got a tight grip, and her nails were digging into my skin.

"What's wrong?" Mindy asked, trying to sound seductive, but in my ears, it sounded like a horse dying.

"Do you need a kiss from me to make you feel better?"

Just as I was about to reply, Mindy was suddenly pushed away.

"Nah, all he needs is me," Mia replied, grabbing onto my arm.

Fortunately, Mindy couldn't cause a scene like she always does because too many people were here. Mindy glared at Mia, but said nothing but huff and walk away.

I looked at Mia, who was grinning towards me.

"You know, you're cute when you're jealous," I said, and she laughed.

"And you're not," she replied.

Mia dragged me upstairs, followed by Ben and Levi. We went up to my room, and locked the door behind us.

"I fucking hate that girl," Ben groaned. "Can we just murder her? I'll hide the body!"

"We're not murdering her," Mia said. "Even though she's not the best person, she doesn't deserve to die."

We all gave her a look saying 'are you fucking kidding me?'

She sighed, and walked over to the bed before falling down onto the soft mattress. We all chuckled, and made our way over to her. I got on the bed and lifted her up. She narrowed her eyes at me, but I just ignored her and placed her on my lap.

"We still have to figure out why your father arranged this stupid wedding," Levi said.

"And how to make sure it doesn't happen," Ben added.

And I prayed that it doesn't. I don't want to spend my life with someone like her. Mindy only cared about her looks, and the money. She didn't care about anyone else.

When her younger sister died, she was glad. She stated that she hoped she died because she was being annoying.

Mia was the complete opposite of Mindy. She was loyal, The the kindest person I've ever met. She likes to put other people's happiness before her own.

"You guys are idiots."

But sometimes she's a bit mean.