Chapter 30

Drew POV

You would be surprised where I'm headed off to right now. I'm headed to get my babies, Jade and Carter. After talking to Percy and Shampoo, I realized I really love Jade. I can't live my life without her!

We stepped off the plane in Brooklyn. It look rough on this side. We got in the rented car and let Percy take me to where she was. I'm out of school and grown! I need to start making grown man moves.

"You can't drive any faster? It's 10 at night. She probably sleep." I said from the passenger side.

"Damn Drew. I'm trying." He snapped.

I sat impatiently for ten minutes until we finally pulled up to this crib. We all got out and knocked on the door.

A nigga opened the door. He kind of reminded me of Jade. He was just dark skinned.

"Wassup Spikey. Jade here?" Percy asked.

"Nope. Her and a few friends went out somewhere." He said.

"At 10? She only 16!" Percy snapped.

"Do you know where she at? I really got to see her." I spoke out.

Spikey turned to me.

"Who this lil nigga is Percy?" Spikey looked me up and down.

"This the lil nigga that's trying to swipe our daughter away." Percy smirked.

"Oh really?" Spikey laughed.

"She told me something about a block party." A woman in the back said. She was holding Carter.

"Thanks." I quickly hopped in the car without Percy and swerved off not even knowing where I'm going.

Shampoo POV

I sat on my couch thinking. Drew left to confess his undying love to Jade. When in reality I'm supposed to be doing the same. I been knowing a girl all my life and never once grew the balls to ask her out or anything.

But tonight gone be the night I make a fool of myself for her. I threw on some clothes and caught a taxi to UCLA. There was a basketball game tonight so I highly doubt she in her room!

I had to pay five dollars to even get in the game! It was packed too. Luckily the girls were playing and I could see her dribbling the ball down for a lay up. I did the first thing that came to my mind. I jumped in the game and stole the ball from her.

The ref blew the whistle and stopped the game. I still dribbled the ball as the other girls sat on the bench. It left Zoe and I standing on the court. It was quiet.

"What the hell are you doing?!" She snapped. She tried taking the ball but I moved too quick.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you Zoe." I said being straight up. I have never been so serious before in my life.

"Man get off the court. Now is not the time to be playing." She tried to get the ball again but I crossed her and dunked on her ass. The crowd went crazy bout my dunk.

"Remember when we was lil kids and I used to drop by your crib to see your brother. I would try to sneak up there to your room but he would stop me." I dribbled around her back and laid it up.

"What are you saying?" She asked irritably.

"I'm saying I love you." I dropped the ball and let it roll. I grabbed both of her hands and pulled her close. She had a confused look.

"You can't-"

"Yes I can! I know Drew would probably kill me but it's all worth it." I said. This girl just don't know.