Chapter 20

Jade POV

Luny and I laid up all day just chilling. This girl is funny as hell. She was flirting with the paperboy. Now she know Bobby gone beat that ass!

"Where is your daddy?" She asked while looking at her watch.

"Should be on his way by now." I sat up in my bed.

"Oh. Well I should get going. I don't want your fine ass daddy to think I'm trying to move in." She laughed.

Did she just call my step daddy fine?

"Percy? Fine? Quit it." I laughed.

I never looked at Percy that way. I mean he is a nicely built man with a cute face and all. But that is my daddy, my STEP DADDY.

"Girl just be real. You got a fine ass daddy and you know it. I would love to ride that nigga." She licked her lips.

Okay now I'm getting uncomfortable. I want to confront Luny but the words won't come out.

"I thought so." She smirked after a while of me not replying. She stood up off my bean bag.

"The girls and I are hitting up this party this weekend, you are more than welcomed to come." She offered.

Do this bitch really think I'm about to attend a party when half this town don't like me?! That's like Drew and I rolling up on the Crip's set wearing red!

"Hell naw. My leg still healing." I said.

"So." She said bluntly. I rolled my eyes. We walked down stairs.

"Bye Luny." I opened the door for her. She giggled.

"Bye Jade. Take it easy." She rubbed my stomach and left. I hate when people do that.

*

*

*

(Morning)

I'm debating on going to school. All the people will say all the mean things about me. I am forced to look at the man that raped me. I just rolled over and faced the wall in my bed.

"Jade get up." Percy walked in my room.

"I don't want to go." I put the pillow over my head.

"Why not?" He asked. I turned over and saw him leaning in my doorway.

"Everybody knows I'm the principle's slut. And I won't get treated the same." I admitted. Percy rubbed his face and walked in. He sat on my bed.

"You can't let what people say put you down. When I was your age people called me dumb and stupid because I didn't have the best grades. Girls didn't want to touch me because they thought I was ugly. My own mom put me out because her boyfriend didn't like me. But look at me now. I'm sexy as hell and getting paid big dollars." He smiled that million dollar smile.

"You're different from me. If I have this baby my life is ruined." I let a tear fall but quickly wiped it away.

"Ruined? You gone have that baby and I'm gone raise it for you. You can still be a normal teen." He smiled. I knew that wasn't right but I went along with it.

"Okay." I got up. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I decided to dress simple today. I wore a over sized Tupac hoodie, leggings, My Nike socks with Nike slides, and I flattened my hair.

Once I walked down stairs Percy turned his nose up.

"What the hell you wearing? You look like a slave." He laughed.