Chapter 6

Jade POV

I scanned my outfit in the mirror. My red long sleeve crop top, bleached skinny jeans, and my red retro 4's. I put my hair in a messy ponytail. I like the way I look today. I touched the belly ring that was in my stomach. I remember the first day I got it.

~Flashback~

"I'm scared." I spoke out.

"Stop being a big ass baby!" Moe snapped.

"What if it gets infected Moe?" Dana cried.

"Stop crying." I laughed.

"Will y'all just hurry up." The woman with the needle said.

"Ima go first just to show you babies how its done." She smirked. She raised her shirt showing her slim waste. I watched as the woman stuck the needle through Moe and rubbed it down before putting the green earring in it.

"Did it hurt?" Dana cried.

"Not one bit." Moe bragged.

"Me next." I raised my shirt and instantly felt iffy. What if she infects me with the needle? What if she breaks the needle in my skin? I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't notice the purple dice earring in my stomach. Cute. A smile spread across my face.

"You did good." Moe hugged me.

"You next Dana." I told her. She raised her shirt and the needle inched towards her. Soon as it stuck through her you could hear her scream from Brooklyn to Manhattan.

~End of Flashback~

I laughed at the old times. They were fun. But man how I miss those chicks....and Killa.

"Someone is out here Jade." Percy called from downstairs. I peeked through the window and saw Zoe, Drew, Shampoo, and Derrika. How them niggas know where I live? I grabbed my phone and backpack and walked downstairs.

"See you later pops." I kissed his cheek and exited the house.

"Took you long enough chump." Shampoo playfully pushed me.

"How y'all niggas know where I live? Y'all be on that stalking shit." They all laughed.

"Girl this is my hood. I know where everybody stay." Drew smirked. I rolled my eyes at him. I noticed he stared at my belly ring and the small tattoo that was leading way WAY down. It was only a stem around my waist. Cute right? Yea I regret it. I was only 13 when I got this tattoo.

"You tatted and pierced." Drew yelled causing everybody to stare down at it.

"I like that purple dice. Where you get it done at?" Zoe asked bluntly.

"A shop in Brooklyn. They did my tattoo too. I got another one on my thigh." I said.

"Cute." Was all she said.

"I say we skip school." Shampoo said.

"I say you keep that to your damn self." Drew rolled his eyes. Derrika giggled.

"My daddy will kill my ass if he found out I didn't go to school." I shook my head. Drew and Shampoo gave each other a look.

"You talked to him about that.....thing yet?" He said to where only I could hear him.

"Nope. I'm scared." I admitted.

"Of what?" He asked.

"What if he treats me different?" I whined.

"Fuck him. He didn't care about the fact that you didn't know. He a snake ma." Drew licked his sexy lips and snaked his arms around my shoulders. For some reason I felt comfortable by his touch.