EPILOGUE

A few months later

~*Chris' P. O. V*~

I woke up to blinding sunlight seeping through the window. I sat up straight and stretched out my arms and back, a heavy yawn escaping in the process. I had gotten back late last night from the airport, after being on tour and recording Reincarnate for the past few week. I looked around my huge bedroom, Alex was nowhere in sight. I drowsily dragged myself out of bed, into our attached bathroom. I showered and got dressed in cut off black denim shorts and a Black Craft Beverly Hills 666 tank. I looked outside our window into the backyard and smiled at the sight. Alex and Brandan were sitting out in the grass while Amber Lynn laid on a blanket that was sprawled out on the lawn. I went downstairs to go join them. As I passed through the kitchen, I noticed the time on the microwave. 12:28 in the afternoon. I pulled open the sliding glass door, shutting it once I was out on the porch.

"Hi Daddy!" Brandan called as he waved at me with his tiny hand.

I grinned and waved back, walking over to them.

Alex pulled a dandelion out of the grass, handing it to Brandan. He took it and stared at it while Alex spoke to him. She picked one of the puffy weeds herself and blew on it. They watched the little seeds fly away from their white sails as I sat down on the blanket with my baby girl. She was staring up at the clouds that decorated the blue sky, completely fascinated by them.

When she saw me, her big, beautiful smile appeared and she reached up toward me.

"Hey beautiful," I said, picking her up and sitting her on my lap.

She placed her small hands on my arm and babbled nothings to me. I swear, no matter how bad my day is, this little girl can manage to turn it around with her perfect smile. I peered down at her as she continued trying to make a conversation with me. Her brown hair was now a bit fuller and longer and her eyes, God they seemed to just light up the world. Alex had dressed her in a hot pink dress with white polka dots on it. She surprisingly didn't have anything on her feet but it was pretty warm outside for once. She finally stopped blathering and looked at me, waiting for a response.

"I missed you so much, Amber Lynn. I missed hearing your sweet laugh, the way you try talking to me, seeing you when you first wake up, feeding you and I especially missed your big beautiful eyes," I said to her.

She smiled, hiding her face against my side while she grabbed handfuls of my shirt. Suddenly, someone jumped on my back from behind. I turned my head to see Brandan.

"I missed you, Daddy."

"I missed you too, big guy."

Alex sat at my other side and mentioned,"We all missed you."

I kissed her lips softly, then Brandan's forehead, and the top of Amber Lynn's head.

"I love you three, with all my heart."

"And we love you," she noted.

Amber Lynn squealed as she moved away from my side, looking up at the three of us. I know I said I never wanted kids, but after Alexandria having Brandan, I was actually okay with it. I'm happy.

I removed Amber Lynn from my lap, handing her over to Alex before I stood up and grabbed Brandan. I put him over my shoulder and spun him around, causing him to laugh. Alex stayed on the ground with Amber, smiling at both of us. I love my life and my family. I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world.

Author's note: Well guys and dolls, this concludes my series. It has been an amazing year+ writing and developing as an author. It means the world to me that so many people have stuck around since book one. I never EVER thought I would be posting online, let alone would be enjoy it. I hope you all enjoyed my books and continue to enjoy them. Thank you to all the amazing authors and viewers I have made remarkable friendships with, especially the ones that put up with my shit! :-P Thank you to everyone who ever supported and helped me through tough times. I could never thank you all enough for it. Thank you to our favorite character throughout my series, Emily AKA Rebel for getting me started and for being a constant character in all four books that always made the life of the scene. To all my readers; my second family, stay freaky <3 <666 <# :-*

-Carolyn