Chapter 6: High School Never Ends

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

"So Alex, how was school?" my Mother asked as we all sat down at the table with our plates.

"Fine. I have to write a paper for english after dinner."

"What's it suppose to be about?" my Dad wondered as he began to dig into his pasta.

"Something or someone that has made an impact or is making one on you."

We silently ate our food for a few moments until my Dad said,"The O'Donelle's across the street said a white mustang was parked outside their house this morning."

I stopped chewing my food and froze with my eyes wide open.

"Oh, that was my friend Chris. He gave me a ride to school today."

That technically wasn't wrong, he did give me a ride. I just didn't mention that he stayed all night.

"Explains why there were two coffee mugs," my Mom teased.

I smiled in relief, hopefully they didn't ask anymore questions.

"Who is this Chris?" my Dad questioned, a little more serious this time.

"Ang's band mate I was hanging out with," I said.

"Is he cute?" my Mom asked with a smirk.

I could feel my face heat up a bit then looked at my Mom. She knew what I meant because she smiled a little then continued to eat her food.

"How's Sam?"

The mention of his name made me sick, I didn't see him today so I didn't get to confront him about last night. Until him and I discuss what he did, he's on the top of my shit list.

"Fine."

"I'm more interested in this Chris. You should invite him over for dinner tomorrow," she suggested.

"I'll ask him later."

When we finished eating and the dishes were washed, my parents sat down on the sofa in the living room and I went up to my room to start my paper. Call me weird but I love writing essays(Author speaking: I really do!). I grabbed my english notebook and a pen(Author speaking: I fucking hate pencils, most of my writing is in pen, I only draw in pencil)then sat in my bed. I subconsciously tapped my pen against the corner of the notepad and brain stormed who I could write about. Finally, I smiled and realized who I should write about; Angelo. My pen scribbled across every line on the paper, explaining why he's been such an important person to me and how he's helped me a lot. I finally finished at around 8:00 and decided to get in the shower.

"Alex! Someone is at the door for you!" my Mom called just as I opened my door.

I quickly headed downstairs to see Chris standing in the living room with my Mother.

"Hey Chris, what are you doing here?" I asked.

He held up a notebook and said,"You left your bio notebook in my car."

"No wonder I couldn't find it today. Thank you."

He smiled at me then handed me my book.

"Would you like a ride to school again tomorrow?" he wondered.

"Sure," I smiled.

As he headed for the door, my Mom gave me a look then mouthed,"Dinner tomorrow."

"Chris."

He stopped and looked at me.

"Yeah?"