Chapter 24: Hey, Hey! You, You! I Don't Like Your Girlfriend!

~*Chris' P. O. V*~

The venue had emptied out finally as we finished packing up our stuff.

"Chris!" a familiar feminine voice shouted.

Before I could see who it was short, pale arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Hi," I said, knowing exactly who it was.

I turned around and saw a very happy Carlie.

"You did so well tonight!"

"You showed up?" TJ asked, sounding quite shocked.

"Of course! Why would I miss my baby's first show?" she questioned.

I saw TJ mouth 'Wow' at her response.

"This was their second show," Alex piped in.

Carlie immediately gave her a snarky glare. Alex crossed her arms and rose an eyebrow, clearly not unamused by Carlie's reaction.

"It's okay, I'm just glad you came," I said.

She looked back up at me and smiled before she kissed me.

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

I stood there in anger as I watched Carlie practically suck Chris' soul out through his mouth. She gave me the rudest look and now, she's making out with my best friend. Fucking awesome. Someone whistled at them, making them pull apart to see who. It was D who gave him a thumbs up as he walked out side with his newest lady friend.

"We got to get going. It was awesome playing with you guys again," Shane said as he approached us with Calem and Harry.

"Hope we do this more often," Ryan told them.

They said their goodbyes and walked out of the building.

"Chris, let's go do something," Carlie whined.

Chris looked toward me, he knew we all wanted to hang out but Carlie clearly wanted to be nowhere near me. I nodded my head, he smiled a little in return then looked back at Carlie.

"Alright, let's go."

Their arms wrapped around each other as the disappeared through the door.

"We better get going too," Ang suggested.

We took multiple trips back and forth to Angelo and TJ's cars with all their instruments, packing them carefully into the trunks until we had everything.

"See you guys later," Ricky said.

Everyone said their goodbyes, got into their designated vehicles and drove off.

~*Chris' P. O. V*~

"Hey Carlie...." I began.

"Hm?" she hummed, looking up at me.

Her and I had been relaxing on the living room sofa since I was tired from playing the show. Back at the venue, the look she gave Alex was really bugging me.

"Why did you look at Alex like that tonight?" I asked.

Her grey eyes rolled and she let out an irritated sigh.

"I don't like how you spend so much time with her. *I* am your girlfriend, not her. You should be hanging out with me like you do with her," she answered.

I was taken aback by her response.

"You shouldn't be mad at her for it though. It is my choice to hang out with her as much as I do, be upset with me. Not my best friend."