Chapter 15: It's the End of Prom Night

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

"How about this one?" Rebel questioned, holding out another.

Prom is tonight, Rebel and I are trying to find a dress for me to wear since I had been in the hospital all week unable to get one.

"Eh."

"You're so picky!" she complained, hanging it back on the rack.

"Well sorry! I want to look good for my boyfriend!"

"Or Chris," she muttered to herself.

"Why would I want to look good for Chris?" I asked.

"Uh, because you're totally gaga for him," she stated.

"No! He's with Carlie anyways," I pointed out as I continued searching for a dress.

"Oh! Alex! This one! Please try this one on!" she pleaded.

She handed me a beautiful long dress that was white with black ruffles all around it(Author speaking: http://www.google.com/search?q=white+and+black+prom+dress&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Ru24UsbRKanf2AWM34GICA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA&biw=320&bih=416#biv=i%7C143%3Bd%7C6UxRahM3_ENWUM%3A Trying and more than likely failing to describe this :-P Sorry if the link doesn't work :-/).

"I actually like this a lot," I said with a smile.

"Get your tiny ass in the dressing room then!" she commanded.

I laughed a little and did as she said. I found the dressing room department and stepped into an empty stall, locking the door behind me. I stripped off my clothes and slipped on the dress. When it was on, I examined it at every angle in the mirror.

"Alex? Do you have it on?" Rebel's voice asked.

I opened the door and stepped out so she could see me. She covered her mouth with her hands and gasped.

"Alex, it looks beautiful!" she squealed.

"Really?" I questioned, kind of doubting her compliment.

"Yes! Oh my god please get it!"

I looked back in the mirror in the room and stared at myself for a few moments before saying,"I'm getting it."

"Yay! Rebel picks another winner!" she cheered.

I laughed then went back into the dressing room to put my clothes back on. Tonight would be fun.

~*Chris' P. O. V*~

"Mom," I whined as she fidgeted with my tie.

"Oh hush up!"

I sighed in irritation and let her continue.

I needed to get out of here to get Carlie so we could head over to prom but my Mom keeps trying to fix everything on me, making sure it was perfect.

"And there. Oh, my handsome young man," she said when she stepped back.

I decided to wear a normal black tux, a white dress shirt, a dark grey vest, and black dress shoes. My hair was it's usual shoulder length and my now normal black eyeliner around my eyes.

"Make sure their parents get pictures of you two," she reminded me as I began to head toward the door.

I grabbed the white carnation I got for Carlie and my car keys off the counter.

"Have fun, be safe and DON'T do anything you aren't suppose to!" she noted in a serious tone.

"Mom, I know. I REALLY have to go."