Chapter 5: Sweet Heart Don't Cry

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

I decided to hang out with Angelo today since I hadn't gotten a chance to this weekend. I was up in my room, sitting on my bed when a knock hit my bedroom door.

"Come in," I called.

It opened and I was greeted with Angelo's warm smile.

"Hey Ang!" I said then got up to hug him.

"Hey Al."

He sat down on the rolling chair by my desk, I sat on the foot of my bed.

"How do you like Chris so far?" he asked.

He knew I've been hanging out with him for the past few days, he expected that. He said he thinks we'll date, I doubt that'll happen.

*PAUSE FLASHBACK*

"Glad you had faith in us," Chris teased.

Everyone laugh a little, I kissed his cheek and continued.

*PICK UP FLASHBACK*

"He's really sweet. I enjoy spending time with him."

"He's totally into you," he commented with a smirk.

"No he isn't," I said, looking down awkwardly with a smile.

"Hell yeah he is and you're into him. I can tell."

"I have this person called a boyfriend yah know?"

"Right, him," he said unenthusiastically.

"Hey, maybe Sam could come to one of your band practices with me! He can see what you guys are really like," I suggested.

I could tell he wanted to make a rude comment but he swallowed it down.

"I....guess. Our next meet is later today. If he makes one asshole comment, he's out," Angelo said point blankly.

I got up and hugged him.

"Thank you."

He hugged me back then I sat down on my bed again. I know him and Sam have issues but I want them to get along. Sam may be my boyfriend but Angelo is my best friend, he helps me out a lot and I hate seeing them fight.

~*Chris' P. O. V*~

Ricky, Ryan, TJ, Balz and I were setting up for band practice in a few minutes at my house. It was pissing me off knowing Alex was bringing her boyfriend. I know she's happy with him and all but....I just want to be the one that makes her happy. UGH! Get. A. GRIP. You've known her not even a week yet, you CANNOT fall for her. Not yet anyways. Everyone's attention went to the basement door when Angelo stepped in with Alex and a blonde guy wearing a white tee shirt, dark blue jeans, and converse. *THAT* is Sam? He was not the kind of guy I pictured her with.

"Guys, Sam. Sam, guys," Angelo informed coldly.

I know they aren't fond of each other so he's probably not too happy about him being here. He did it for Alex's sake though.

"Sam this is TJ, Ricky, Ryan, Josh, and Chris," she said, smiling when her eyes met mine.

I smiled back which Sam took notice of because his arm hooked around her waist and he pulled her close to his side.

"Sup," he said blankly.

The guys and I nodded as Angelo sat at his drums.

Sam and Alex sat down on the sofa so they could watch us play.

"Ready?" Ang asked.

Everyone agreed then we began playing our song Just When You Thought We Couldn't Get Anymore Emo, We Go and Pull A Stunt Like This(Author speaking: DAMN that's a long ass title X-D). When we finished, Alex clapped for us, Sam sat there looking completely unamused. Whatever, fuck what he thinks. Next we played schizophreniccannibalisticsexfest.com then We Put the Fun in Funeral. We practiced a few more songs then wrapped it up for the day.