➴ fifteen

Song on the side. (Sorry I haven't updated.. School keeps me busy plus i procastinate a lot, lol)

estella

"I need to tell you something," he said.

"Okay."

He gripped the steering wheel harder, knuckles losing its color. Eyebrows knit, bottom lip brought between his teeth. His eyes began to fill with worry which caused me to worry.

I know that I said I didn't want him donating, but I wanted to be free. Free from this unruly curse, free from this stupid tank that now sat in the back of his car. Free from it all. I was now worried that it didn't work. That his blood wasn't a match to mine.

We finally pulled up in front of the flat, Harry attempting to make his way through the crowd of girls. Security helped out, keeping them in order and away from the driveway. Finally in, Harry parked and took his keys out of the starter with a sigh.

He sat there, staring at his lap. I looked at him waiting for some sort of reaction, waiting for any sign. He stayed the same, stuck in a trance.

"Harry? What'd you need to tell me?"

He squirmed in his seat, eyes quickly flickering to my face then back at his hands. He then turned to face me, opening his mouth to speak and quickly shutting it. He reached for my hands, engulfing it in his. I looked down at them, his thumb rubbing my knuckles. I shook our hands as a push for him to talk.

"Estella.. I'd do anything for you, and I'd be there if you need me, you know that, right?" He said. I nodded my head. "Continue," I said.

"Well.. You know what I do, I travel around and sing to thousands of people, and try to make their lives better and happy. It's obvious that we didn't go on tour for the summer. But that's because we're going for Winter instead. It's what I already told you about, On The Road Again, but we're leaving a bit early. This October.." He said.

I stared at him in confusion. What?

"Harry, why are you telling me this? I know what's going to happen, I know that you're going to eventually leave to make others happy as well. Your job is your top priority. I don't mind."

He shook his head in frustration. "Estella, you have it wrong. You're my main priority. My top five. It's my mum, Gemma, you, you again, and then my job. I want to be here, for.. You know." He didn't finish the sentence, and I knew exactly why. I was dying. I had nearly four and a half months left.

July is almost over leaving me with four months. October left me with two months left. I pushed away the thoughts focusing on the one I should be paying attention to; I was his main priority.

I knit my eyebrows together, both confused and in awe. Cupping his face, I rubbed my thumb back and forth. "Harry, whether I go or not while you're gone, I'll go happy. Before I even met you I thought I was going to die unhappy. But stumbling upon you changed that. You gave me hope, and I don't plan on losing it in December. I rather die happy than sad, no matter where you are."

His eyes watered. He raised his hand, placing it on top of mine. "I know.. I just want to be there when you do, want to be there when you're weak. Be your strength. I don't want to be miles away, I don't -"

"Harry," I laughed. "It's July, we have to enjoy it. Stop thinking about the future, just live in the now, please. If you're so worried about me dying while you're gone, why not make it an even better death? Yeah, it sounds pretty morbid," I chuckled. "But lets enjoy the time we have together, not waste it."

And so we took my advice and walked together in the flat. The tears were now gone from Harrys eyes, his eyebrows no longer furrowed. He was now in a bubbly move, being cheeky and all. I laughed at the corny jokes he made and died when they made no sense. Which means I died like the whole time. All his jokes were stupid which no logic at all.