➴ fourteen

estella

"And I'd like to thank each and every one of you for coming out to this event and donating money to the Macmillan charity. Cheers!" The host said, lifting up his cup of champagne.

"Cheers!" We all replied. I took of a sip of my wine, chugging down the alcohol.

We all went back to our conversations, having shrimp in cocktail glasses and popping bottles of champagne as if it were soda bottles.

Harry and I shared a chocolate mousse which topped off our evening. He talked to Liam while I conversed with Perrie, getting to know each other.

"What time do you want me to pick you up?" She asked me, saving my number into her phone.

"Uh, it doesn't really matter. Whenever you want, it's all up to you," I replied, saving her number as well.

She nodded and locked her phone putting it away in her clutch. Pushing her chair, she bent down to kiss my cheek. "I'll pick you up at one and we'll be off to hit the stores," she said. "See you in a couple of days," she kissed my other cheek and then said goodbye to others.

I then was brought back into Harrys world, a question catching my attention.

"What type are you?" He asked, sipping his drink.

"Excuse me?" I laughed and stared at him, waiting for an explanation. "Are you pissed?" I asked and took his glass, sniffing it.

"I am not snockered, Estella," he laughed. "I'm one hundred percent sober.

"Alright. So now explain to me what you meant by 'type'?" I smirked. Harry was definitely pissed, I knew how he acted when he was.

He laughed and dug his face in my neck. "You're right," he giggled. "I am snockered."

I laughed and shook my head, placing his cup down. It was a quarter to twelve by now, and honestly I was extremely tired. I just wanted to crawl into bed and sleep away with Harry by my side. I looked at Morgan who was already watching me.

She mouthed, "You're leaving?" I nodded, standing up from my seat. Morgan and Niall had to come with us, unless they were going to leave with one of the other boys. Morgan then stood up, whispering something in Nialls ear. He was obviously a bit drunk as well, he laughed and slammed his glass against the table.

"Alright guys, I think it's about time I leave with my beautiful girlfriend," he said. My eyes widened at the announcement. Morgan began to blush, causing me to smile. I didn't even know they were an item. I eyed them. It was probably Niall just drunk talking.

"Harry, come on we're leaving." I said, helping him get up. The whole table began to look at us.

"Um," I scratched my neck. "It was lovely meeting you all," I looked at the group of people whom I just meant, "And lovely dining with you," I said looking at the boys along with their dates.

Harry then wrapped his arm around my waist tightly, pulling me along with him.

"Thank you for the dinner," he slurred. "You're all beautiful!" He yelled, catching everyone's attention. My mouth fell ajar, heat rising to my cheeks. Morgan stared at me from her spot with Niall by her side.

"What Harry said!" Niall yelled as well. It was Morgans turn to blush.

I shook my head with a wide smile on my face. I wrapped an arm around his waist to balance our weight on each other. Morgan lead the way out, along with security trailing behind us. I reached into his blazer pocket, pulling out his car keys. Throwing them over to Morgan, I shuffled to the back seat to place Harry.