➴ three

Song for this chapter: Slooms by Of Monsters and Men. Play when told to do so, Song on the side.

Literally falling in love with my own story.

harry

When meeting Estella, I sort of felt some sort of connection with her.

It was so heartbreaking to see someone as beautiful as her to be stuck in a hospital.

It amazes me how bad the world is, that there's so much more than this small bubble I'm living in.

She has to wake up in tears sometimes.

It's no different for her; her life is a cycle.

Wake up, shower, receive horrible breakfast, receive injections, go to the day room, perhaps receive even more injections, eat crappy lunch, etc.

She was sure beautiful though. And the dress she wore.

It went beautiful with her skin tone.

I felt bad though. She looked so frail and weak when she tried to grab a chair for me.

How can someone so productive be in that position?

She was perfection.

She drew, painted, sang, danced, wrote, was athletic, played the guitar.

She has a talent, she truly does.

And the only way she can express herself is by just staring out the window, admiring the grand view she had.

I couldn't help but feel my heart break a bit when she asked me to return.

It was as if she was desperate, desperate to have someone she can talk to about anything.

I had to promise her, it was only fair.

If I were in her position I'd love one of the boys to promise me that they'd visit.

The one thing that had surprised me was the way she didn't seem to recognize me.

Nancy did, the staff did, but why not her?

I don't want to seem like I wanted her to squeal, but, it just startled me on how she didn't notice that I was part of a band.

Has she really been locked up in there without any sort of knowing of bands and such?

I threw on a blue tank, sliding into a blue plaid shirt, along with white shorts along with my dirty converse.

I had told the boys about me visiting the hospital, and they took it well.

Zayn walked by, glancing towards my direction. He stopped, took two steps back and leaned against the doorframe smirking.

"Do I look fine?" I nervously ask, spraying on a bit of colon.

"Who's this for?" He pushed.

I attempted to not smile, trying to hide it.

"Estella."

He chuckled, walking towards me.

"Well pony boy to-"

I stopped him, laughing.

"I am not pony-boy curtis."

"You saw the pictures the fans made?" He chuckled.

I nodded, returning to the mirror in front of me.

Sighing, I sat down.

"Harry, just dress the way you want. The girl is probably already head over heels for you."