Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Sophia & Torment

Torment’s POV

--

I grab Sophia as she loses her balance and begins to fall and Emily rushes over. “Is she okay? Ohmigod! She looks so much like you!”

Then I realized, our blood connection was breaking. Sophia had been fainting quite a bit recently, and I wasn’t always fainting with her.

Weird!

Stephen and Emily help me carry her over to the couch.

“Sophia. Wake up. Sophia!” I say loudly.

“Don’t make me poke you with a stick!” Stephen warns.

Emily giggles. “Idiots,” and she snaps her fingers.

Sophia’s eyes snap open and she takes a deep intake of air, breathing loudly.

“Aren’t you an angel?” Sophia sputters at Emily, as I see her gather her thoughts.

Emily’s eyes widen with a realization of something of her own. “OH! You mean my twin sister, also named Emily. Just like I learned with you and Torment that you share a soul, we do too. We call each other rivalry sisters though. But with both sides leaders death, the scale doesn’t have much purpose. I don’t even know if we have much of a rivalry anymore!” Emily explains loudly, and giggles.

Dear myself, her laughter is almost actually getting on my damn nerves.

“Oh.” Is all Sophia can manage after a long, awkward and silent moment.

“Tea?” Stephen offers, and both Emily and Sophia nod.

Stephen walks out, and the three of us burst into laughter and tears.

“WHY THE HELL IS LIFE SO CONFUSING?”

“Confusing!” Sophia laughs, “And strange!”

“It’s just plain demented!” Emily giggles loudly.

“Anyways. Why did you want to see me?” I ask Emily as we calm down as tea is set in front of us, and I motion Stephen to leave the room.

Emily watches as the door shuts and then opens her mouth to speak.

“I want to help make a new world. A world with peace and happiness. Harmony between the worlds. Although, it might be easier just to get rid of demons and angels, Heaven and Hell and create a nice afterlife, where people can choose to stay there for an eternity, or be reborn. If you ask me, I’d rather be reborn. But angels and demons aren’t completely gone. I want to be reborn as a human, if you’d let me.:

Sophia’s brain seems to trigger something and she smiles. “I know exactly what you mean. Let’s do it.”

--

Sophia’s POV

A gold ring rushes around the three of us as Emily chants, or sings, I’m not so sure.

“No atarashī sekai o sakusei shite mimashou. Issho ni, wareware wa nani o okonau koto ga dekimasu. Kyōnode, watashitachiha atarashī sekai o sakusei shimasu. Ai no aru basho, soshite kōfuku. No atarashī sekai o sakusei shite mimashou. Issho ni, wareware wa nani o okonau koto ga dekimasu! Kyōde wa, yorokobi to heiwade, atarashī sekai o tsukuru.....”

Which apparently means; Let's create a new World. Together, we can do anything. So today, we create a new world. A place with love, and happiness. Let's create a new world. Together, we can do anything! Today, create a new world, with joy and peace.....

--

A few days later

The New World had been created…. But now? There is a new problem.

“The demons and angels weren’t reborn like they were meant to. They’ve gone crazy, since they all almost died! They are destroying a bunch of stuff!” Torment explains.

So, I found that old book from Heaven that I decided to keep a copy of. I figured the real one might be cursed or something, so I made a new one.

We explained our situation to it, and asked for a solution. Apparently, I must take the place of God. And Torment must take our father’s place, the Devil.

So here we are, and I am creating a new Heaven, and beside me, Torment and Emily are making a new Hell.

We make a pact. If the demons do something against our peace treaty, then Hell will perish. If my angels do something against it, then Heaven will perish. Including me and Torment in there as well. If for some reason, we ever go to war, or we both perish. These are the rules of the treaty. Well, most of the rules.

We are basically an enemy of ourselves now, and we refused to go to war with each other no matter what.

--

To the death. Ever since me and Torment became enemies, our lives were miserable. And now, I knew it was time for me to die. Me and Torment would become one again after we died. We could live normal, peaceful lives.

--

Authour’s Note

Okay, I know. You all hate me.

This is the end of this book. The very suckish ending, I might add. Aren’t you glad I’m writing a second book?

Well you could say I got bored, and I just wanted it to be over! Envision will be up in a few days, I promise. I have to write the prologue. When I post it, I will post the prologue, add a description and cover, then upload chapter 1. You won’t get anything again until I start chapter 3, and I have a new writing system. I write a chapter, but don’t post it until I finish the next chapter. When I finish the next chapter, I post the chapter from before that… or maybe you’ll just start getting two chapters at a time ? Tell me which you prefer. I am pretty confusing.

Sorry this ended so weirdly…. Love you, and thanks for reading this! SO GLAD IT IS DONE…. It is pretty confusing, you might understand better in Envision, of what happened exactly in the ending. I am sort of confused by the ending myself, so don’t bother asking for help to understand. If you understand, please explain to me WHAT you understand. Please. Lol

Comment, vote, fan! :D