Chapter 7; Death

Chapter 7

Sophia & Torment

--

Torment’s POV

My sword appeared in my heads, the metal turning ablaze, the only thing not on fire right now? The handle. I was on fire too, and I was ready to kill my father.

“You will never set eyes on her again.” I say, smirking evilly.

“Oh really?” He said turning to look at me. My feet sped towards him, my sword ready, and I swung it at him. “DIE!” I shouted, the sword leaving a cut behind on his cheek.

“Heh.” He laughed, as the cut vanished.

“Why you-“ I screamed, lunging it straight for his so called heart.

But he vanished, and then I fell to the ground, after feeling his foot dig into my back. He kicked my side, and I groaned in pain.

“Listen Torment. Your power is useless compared to mine,” He explained, a smile plastered on his face.

“You’re sick.” I say.

“Ah, but not as sick as your dear Sophie.” He grins, vanishing once more. He reappears sitting on the branch of a tree. “Care to come get me?” He offers, smiling as usual. I stagger up into a standing pose and aim my sword at him. “Always. I’m ready.” I huff heavily, and rest the sword deep in the ground. His eyes widen as I turn invisible. I rush into the forest and sneak up behind him.

“You’ve learned some new tricks.” He turns around staring at me. “But you can’t hide from me, dearie. I’m your father. I created you, and I can now destroy you.” He held up his hand and clutched my throat, squeezing lightly, and I felt my appearance come back.

“Damn you.” I hissed.

“Already am! I was damned with you.” He laughs.

“UGH, enough with this!” I snarled, and I shoved my sword through his foot, which trust me, he was not expecting. He winced slightly, but grabbed my hair and lifted me up.

“You can’t do whatever you please. I may feel pain but I will not die. I’m already dead, you know.”

“Liar.” I smile, even though him holding me up by my hair hurts, I take the sword and stab in his other foot.

“Damn you.” He snarled, and slapped my cheek.

“I already am damned, with you.” I smile, using his own come back. I swing my leg and hit the back part of his knee, causing him to collapse. I slide the sword out of his foot.

“Can’t you just die already?” I ask.

Suddenly I fall and land on my butt, and my sword is in his hands.

“No, because you are the one to die a very painful death today,” He growls viciously.

“Have fun rotting on your own then.”

My sword vanishes from his hands, and his claws lash out and hold my face still, and he leans forward, staring me in the eye.

“Silence, brat.” He snarls, then laughs.

“You’re mad.” I mutter.

“I told you to be quiet, I didn’t stutter now did I?” He growls, glaring at me.

“Now let’s see what your punishment will be first. Ah, I know.” He begins dragging me by my hair to the water. He holds my hair tightly as he dunks my head into the ice cold lake.