Chapter 7 - Picture Perfect Moment

When Niall opened his eyes the next morning he found himself slightly disappointed.  He was disappointed because he wasn’t greeted with a beautiful cloudy sky and green trees, and also because he wasn’t greeted with a pair of sparkling brown eyes. Of course, as usual, he didn’t know the second reason as to why he was disappointed, or more like was oblivious to the fact it was the second reason.  He glanced at his clock and saw that it was eleven in the morning. That’s one of the beauties to summer, you can sleep in. Unless you have a shift, that is. However luckily Louis had given Liam and Niall Saturday and Sunday off, his next shift was the following day.  He realized he had some time to spare so decided that he would continue his book that he had been reading until he fell asleep.  He looked around his bed wondering where it might had fallen.  After a moment of feeling around his bed he found it stuffed inside his pillowcase. How did it get there? Niall moves a lot in his sleep, and when I say a lot, imagine this; Random muscular spasms that cause innocent bystanders a couple punches or kicks to their body, if close enough.

Niall was overly excited for the movie, because he hadn’t gotten much opportunity to meet many people in the short time he’s been in London, and also because it was more time he could spend with Liam. He got himself all ready at normal speed until it came to something he cared more about; His clothing.

He stared intently in his closet not knowing what shirt to wear.  He knew he wanted to wear his beige slim fit pants, but couldn’t quite decide what shirt to wear. He ran his hands over the sleeves of his shirts as he scanned through the variety of them. His eyes eventually settled on his sky blue polo shirt.  It was great choice, and you’ll know why later.

Since he had taken so long to grab his shirt it was about half past noon when he left his apartment and locked the door behind himself.  He hopped in his car and began driving in the direction of Liam’s building.  He drove about ten minutes before he finally got there, because he hit about every red light possible.   He parked across the street and pulled his phone out to text Liam.

‘I’m parked on the other side of the road, lets grab that coffee… or tea, whichever you prefer :D xx’

Not very soon after he got Liam’s reply.

‘In the elevator! I still cant believe you’re forcing me to come with you! :P xx’

Niall mentally rolled his eyes.

‘Hey you gave in too easy, I never expected you to agree so easy ;)’

Niall saw the front doors of Liam’s building open as he walked out, staring at his phone typing his reply, when he saw Liam put his phone back into his pocket Niall stared at his phone waiting for the laugh. When he heard it he was ready to read and reply immediately.

‘Aw no kisses for me? :(  ;) It’s your Irish accent, it’s very convincing.’

Before Niall could reply his door opened and in hopped Liam grinning.

“Hello Niall!” Liam said while buckling himself.

“Hey Liam! No kisses for you because you were too resistant haha!” Niall joked as he turned the key in the ignition.

“No fair! I gave in though.”

“Excuses won’t change a thing.”

“You sent some before, so how come none now?”

“Because, I changed my mind, you undeserving of my love, now let’s get some drinks.” Niall said laughing, and pulling back onto the road.

“I am very deserving, we need a referee on this!”