Chapter 11

-Chapter 11-

The bright Caribbean morning sun shone brightly down onto the deck, as a hot muggy atmosphere had already taken hold of the early morning. Most of the crew were early up due to the sweltering heat, awaiting their captains orders once again.

Gibbs paced up and down the deck, contemplating to dare enter the cabin and wake him and Angelica up. It was a risky thing, going into Jacks quarters when Angelica was on board. He would either enter into a, 'intermit' moment, or walk into Angelica attempting to kill him. Gibbs had interrupted both on many occasions. He glanced over at the island, as it was clearly visible over the bow.

Gibbs sighed as one of the crew walked up to him. "Wens the Cap'n comm'n out?". He stopped pacing and looked over at him and shrugged. "Opfully soon mate....". He looked over to the door, and the man joined him and his stare. The man frowned and looked over at Gibbs. "Why don't ya just go in there...". Gibbs leaned over to him, keeping his eyes on the door, finalizing his decision. "I think it's best to wait, considering Miss Angelica might be..". He looked over to the crewman standing next to him. The man smiled and finished his sentence.

"Unclothed?....". He winked at Gibbs, implying that he knew where he was leading too.
"Aye..". Gibbs answered before walking away to wait for his Captain, followed by the man.

-

The cabin was warm, while rays of hot light streamed in heating the room. A numb throb began in her head as Angelica started to stir. "Ergh.....". She groggily lifted a hand up to her forehead and rubbed her temples, eyes closed. She felt her head start to ache, as she became more awake. Angelica moved her hand to cover her closed eyes as she groaned, feeling the heat surround her immediately.

She had a hangover.

She carefully lifted her head up and moved her other arm underneath to support her self. As Angelica started to lean more of her weight on her arm, she noticed the squishy ness and strange feeling mattress. She peaked one eye slightly open confusedly. Through her blurred vision, she saw a strange tanned skin colored thing, bellow her. Angelica groaned. She frowned and moved her hand off her face and placed it down near the other, and opened both eyes.

She blinked a couple times trying to clear her vision, when she felt her throbbing mind start to work. She looked down now with a clear vision at Jack. She frowned being quite puzzled why he was here, and un clothed. She sat there for a bit, trying to piece everything together when it hit her.

She gasped and looked down at her self. With a mix of shock and disbelief she flew of jack and held the sheet to her chest, waking up jack in the process. She pulled her legs into her chest and stared absolutely petrified at jack, knowing what they had done the night before.

Jack frowned showing clear on his face just how confused he was right now. She sat there for a bit, just gathering her self before she was able to speak. "You.......you BASTARD!". She suddenly flew of the bed with the sheet wrapped around her, while swiftly grabbing her shirt off the floor.

-

Jack sat there, utterly confused at why he was an apparent bastard. He frowned while looking down, noticing his absence of clothes, now that the sheet was gone. He threw his hands to his private parts and flashed his teeth. He darted his head around the cabin, looking for his pants. Jack stood awkwardly up and hobbled around with hands to his crouch, until he found what he was looking for. He pulled them up and sighed with relief. He grabbed his boots and put them on.

He looked around the cabin, Angelica was no where to be seen. He shrugged and started to hunt around for his shirt, when a thick Spanish accent caught his attention.
"GET OUT". It was Angelica, angry Angelica. Jack turned around to face her. "What?".