Chapter 3

-Chapter 3-

___________________________________________________________________

Angelica grabbed Jack harshly by the arm and dragged him to the back of the room, to the storage rum door. She used her free arm and opened the door, flung Jack inside and slammed the door behind them. The room was poorly lit with dirty lanterns and shelves of different alcohol lined the walls. The room smelt like someone had drenched the room with rum.

"Was it really needed to violently stuff me in er luv?" Jack picked himself up off the floor and rubbed his arm. Without warning, he was met by Angelica and a dagger to his neck. She pushed him back to the wall and let the cool blade meet his neck.

"One wrong move Sparrow.." She smirked and steadied her feet firmly on the ground. "And you will be having a late night meet with the devil..." She spoke her words like silk, and leaned one arm by his head. Mirroring exactly how jack threatened her back on the Revenge. Jack just smiled in return to her action.

"You know a late night meeting with you, would be just like old times aye luv?" Jack winked as Angelica dropped her jaw in complete disgust. Think your witty jack? She pushed the blade a little harder to his neck, causing his Adam's apple to bob as he swallowed uncomfortable. She glared into his eyes and gritted her teeth. "Usted repugnante derroche de un ser humano..". (You disgusting waste of a human being..)

Jack frowned. "Angelica you know I can't understand your native tongue". Jack tried to smile, "I see your small womanly brain can't remember two languages unlike my superior male one" jack looked up and closed his eyes trying to look poshly.

Insults, treats, and mocking each other was what they did best. Even after a passion filled night, one of them had to come out on 'top'. It was like an on going competition to see who was better, and secretly, who would cave in and admit it first. They would do anything to get a stab at each other's egos. They did more bickering than actually talk to each other. It was a surprise to anyone, that they knew another about one another, as the only words that you would normally here spoken between them were insults. But it hadn't always been like that. No no. Before the hate, before it was hard to get them in that same room as each other, with out Angelica trying to take a swing at jack, before all of that. There was love. Or as jack would claim it 'stirrings'. As much as they both tried to deny any sort of nice feeling towards each other, everyone seemed to know their past, thanks to jack. Everyone knew what jack actually thought of Angelica, he liked to randomly blurt it out when he was drunk. It was as clear as day, he would sneak looks and glances at her whenever no one was looking. And besides, who couldn't fall for an exotic, fiery, tanned beauty? Defiantly not Jack, that was clear.

Angelica fumed, and bit down hard. "I would watch your tongue around me now Jack... After what you did". She started to press down hard down upon his neck, causing a small amount of blood to appear. Jack raised his hand alarmingly and opened his mouth.

"Luv, luv, luv, luv, luv!" He cringed at the feeling of a liquid dribbling down his neck. "Calm down luv it 'twas just a joke!" Angelica softened the blade against his skin. Everything's a joke to you, isn't it sparrow?

"I want my revenge" she stated simply. She looked him up and down, waiting for a reply.

Jack smiled. "Well en my luv, unfortunately you better get in line, as your not the first to want that on me". Jack smiled childishly showing his teeth. Angelica rolled her eyes. "The SHIP Jack!" She let the hand and blade pressed to his neck, fall down and dangle by her side as she groaned at his stupidity. Jack raised his eyebrows and put a hand carefully to his neck and looked at Angelica blankly.