Chapter 24 - Made To Love

Max was having another one of his Emma dreams. She starred in them endless nights, but this one in particular felt so real.

“Max,” she whispered seductively. Her warm body was pressed against his side and her fingers trailed down his bare chest.

“Lower, baby,” he murmured, starting to feel the familiar blood rush down through his body. Even in his dreams, she was always teasing him.

Her fingers stilled for a moment, before continuing their path down his abs.

“Are you sure?” she asked hesitantly.

“Yes, Emma. Touch me. I know you want to,” he breathed.

Her hand skimmed the waist of his boxers, before she ambitiously ran her fingers down the length of him over the cotton fabric.

He jerked so hard at her touch he knew at that moment he had to be awake. He rubbed his eyes and sure enough found Emma staring down at him, a mischievous look in her eyes.

“God, Max. You certainly don’t disappoint,” she whispered.

“Emma. What are you doing, baby?” he asked, bringing her hand back up his chest as reality hit.

“I couldn’t sleep,” she shrugged. “I thought you were awake. You kept saying my name.”

“Fuck.” What else had he said?

“Yeah, you kept saying that too,” she grinned.

“C’mon you little monkey,” he said pulling her legs around his waist and getting out of bed. “You shouldn’t be here. This futon isn’t comfortable enough for you.”

“But, Max…” she tried to protest as he walked her across the apartment to the other room. Her room.

He placed her on top of the fluffy bed, immediately pulling the covers over her. “Sleep, sweetheart,” he said getting up to leave.

“Don’t go. Stay with me,” she said wrapping her delicate fingers around his arm.

“Baby, you know I can’t.”

“Max, I want you to. I want you,” she breathed, slowly pulling the covers away from her. It was dark in the room but the moonlight was shining against the bed and that is when he really saw her for the first time.

Holy fuck. He thought he was still dreaming when he saw her dressed in the sexiest lingerie he had ever seen. It was a black transparent slip of some kind with a bodice that pushed out her full breasts and accentuated her tiny waist and hips, and included a matching thong underneath.

“Emma,” he almost choked and instantly went to touch the material around her ribs.