Character Interview with Emma & Max!

A/N: This is a character interview I originally posted for the Wattpad Block Party. Re-posting it here in case you missed it!

1. What do you love the most about your significant other?

Emma: I love Max's humor. He cracks me up all the time! I also love that he's the biggest softy even though he pretends not to be.

Max: I love how sassy Emma is. It's definitely what drew me to her that day on the basketball court, and it's what always keeps me going. But what gets to me the most is when she lets her guard down and shows her vulnerable side.

2. What is your favorite physical feature from your partner?

Emma: Definitely Max's hair. It was made to be pulled on.

Max: Her bum. I always tell her it could win best derriere and special effects at a motion picture award.

3. What was your most awkward moment?

Emma: When I broke down in a bathroom and Max witnessed first-hand how messed up my life was.

Max: When Emma's ex-boyfriend caught us having a personal discussion, and we had to pretend we were arguing over an Econ presentation.

4. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?

Emma: Snickers bars. Don't mess with my chocolate.

Max: Taking selfies and awkward pictures.

5. What is your favorite movie or show to watch together?

Emma: Homeland

6. When did you first realize you had fallen for you partner?

Emma: During our trip to New York, particularly on the plane ride back. I realized then how Max truly felt about me, and my heart belonged to him after that.

Max: I was instantly hooked by her, but when Emma came over to my apartment to take care of me after I got into a fight with her ex, that really sealed it for me.

7. What is the most romantic thing your partner has done for you?

Emma: When Max hijacked my trip to New York. I realized afterwards he had done it just to be with me.

Max: When Emma showed up at my flat in London wearing a tight skirt and knee high boots. 'Nuff said.

8. If you were to fall in love with your partner all over again, what would you change?

Emma: I would have broken it off with my ex once I realized we weren't working anymore and I started to have feelings for Max.

Max: I would have never let Emma leave my apartment when we got back from New York. It still haunts me to this day.

9. Anything you would like to tell your fans?

Emma: If you have a boyfriend who doesn't treat you right, break up with the bastard. I can assure you there's someone a million times better out there.

Max: I don't care what anyone says, I'm way cuter than Leo ;)

10. What happens in your love life beyond the book?

*Skip this question if you haven't read the other books in the series as it contains spoilers

Max: Emma settled in with me in London rather quickly. She got a job working at an ad agency and now she's a badass director. I still work in finance, although I cleaned up my act. We have two trouble-maker boys, Julian and Elias.