Twenty Six

ASKDIDNEXXAAKSHHALDFG

THANK YOU FOR 1.6K+!!! ❤❤❤❤🙇🙇🙇🙇😭😭😭😭

GOMAPDA~ GOMAPDA~ TTO GOMAPDA PUNNIJIMAN~

I LOVE YA'LL SO MUCH

♢°•.•°•.•°⭐°•.•°•.•°♢

Yoru•

17:00 am...

"C'mon Ru, you can't stay like this forever..." Mingyu tugged on my shirt, softly stretching it.

I know I can't, but right now I don't feel like doing anything.

Do you ever get that feeling where you just want to scream at the world and couldn't at the same time? Where you just want to murder anyone that comes near you because you are so mad, but can't? Where you want to yell at the wall and say that this was just a stupid dream?

'Because it's my fault...'

"Yoru..."

Please just leave me alone for now.

Everything was unfair, people on the other side of the planet always gets to be happy, why not me?

'Because it's my fault...'

"Jung Yoru..." his voice grew stern

Jung? Am I really? Or was I a Moon?

Wait...

Who am I?

Then I heard a sigh, then I felt hands gently grabbing my arms as he slung it over his shoulder. Then his arms went under my knees as he picked me up from the bed.

'No, leave me alone.'

"Put me down..." I managed to tell him, hoping that he'll oblige to my request.

"You can't stay here forever..." he said as he slowly walked out of Hoseok's room, the  memories kept playing in my mind.

'Since your school ends early, wanna go bicycle riding with me?'

"Please..." I said as I saw my sight blurring, I couldn't take this anymore.

'Don't cry don't cry don't cry...'

He stopped.

I looked at my brother's room, empty, sad and gloomy. It would've been so bright if he was here, nothing would've been so sad. But then again, people come and go. Some leave even when we're not ready, death is that harsh.

"I'm worried about you Yoru..." he said, his stern voice changing into a soft one.

'Stop it, I really dislike pity...'

"J-Just let me..." I said, looking at his wrinkled bed.

"I won't let you be here if you're only going to blame yourself for it..." Mingyu said

'Because it really is...'

I stayed quiet instead, tired to argue.

"I'll put you back if you'll promise me you'll stop blaming yourself..."

'I can't keep promises...'

"Jung Yoru do you promise me?"

But what choice do I have?

"Yeah..."

"Okay then..."

I felt him walk back into the room, setting me down on the bed.