Six

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAN THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH (along with twelve other people)

HOOOONGGG JISOOOO!!!!

I hope carats are celebrating his birthday~ (also taehyung's)

I love him You love him Everyone loves him, he is so special and talented, people should appreciate his existence and effort...

Joshua fighting! Carats are always here for you~

Please don't think of anything else but yourself for today okay?

As an international fan, the only birthday gift I could give is my heart and support, I'm sorry if that is the only thing I could give...

Please continue to be yourself! Because we love you as yourself and not as others~

♢°•.•°•.•°⭐°•.•°•.•°

"Chan! How'd it go?" Seungcheol immediately greeted when the younger arrived after the long day he had with their new owner.

"She was everything Hansol hyung said..." Chan sighed dreamily and plopped to his bed.

"Not you too Chan." Seungkwan whined

"Well, you're next Kwannie..." Jeonghan said, teasing the male

"I know, but I want to prove to Yoru that I'm not someone who she can hypnotize." Seungkwan flipped his imaginary long hair.

"She's nothing like her..." Chan's smile widened

"Chan, I thought we talked about this..." Soonyoung said, making the room quiet.

"No mentioning of our past owners..." Joshua said

"But it's true-"

"Chan!"

The twelve boys looked at the annoyed Soonyoung, his face held was uneasy.

"Alright, Alright. Let's just go to bed..." Wonwoo said as they all calmed down.

"Hyung... I'm sorry..." Chan went to Hoshi and bowed

"It's okay maknae, sorry for acting like that too..." Hoshi pulled the younger for a hug

"Don't worry hyung, she'll make everyone happy..."

♢°•.•°•.•°⭐°•.•°•.•°♢

• Yoru •

It's now 2:47 am and I still can't sleep.

'Damn it, don't tell me my insomnia got back...'

I sat up from her my bed and decided to just look at the stars on my window, a hobby of mine when I can't sleep easily.

I decided to stand up, walking to my window. I leaned on the small gutter that the window had, and admired the stars.

In the middle of staring at the twinkling stars, a thought crossed my mind.

'I don't want to go to school tomorrow...'

When I realized the time, I realized that school was today.

I internally groaned

It's not that I'm lazy for school, I just have... reasons...

"Can't sleep?"

I looked behind me, seeing my brother over the door with his pajamas. He walked closer to my direction, sitting on the small gutter beside me.

"Is there something wrong?"

I smiled half heartedly, "It's nothing Hoseok..."

"I'm tired of you telling me that you're okay..."

"I am..." I laughed at myself, attempting to make him not suspect a thing.

Liar.

"Come here." Hoseok opened his arms wide

I smiled, I slid in his arms. I was engulfed by his brotherly love, these moments were the ones I wish would last forever.

"If there's anything wrong, don't hesitate to tell me who to beat up..."

"Thanks oppa..." I laughed

Hoseok looked at me in surprise, he slightly smiled and patted my hair.

"Been awhile since you've called me that..."

But I only heard the wind softly whispering to me from the window, as my consciousness slowly faded...

♢°•.•°•.•°⭐°•.•°•.•°♢

I walked to the halls of the school, it was still a little dark and cold.

I mean, who comes to school at 5:30 am?

"Such a big school..." Seungkwan looked around, like a lost puppy.

Yes, I went with him to school. It's not like people are already here at dawn, and he forced me to take him here.

"What does it feel like to go to school?" He asked

"Well, depends on how you handle it." I answered, smiling

"How do you handle it?" He asked

"Wait, why are you not sassy today?" I asked, laughing

"Oh, so you like the diva boo..." he looked at me with his famous 'judging' look.

"No it's not like that, It's just surprising that today you're... not sassy..." I explained

"You say it like you've been with me for eons..." Seungkwan rolled his eyes

"Meanie." I pouted

We walked in silence, I made a turn and our classroom was in view.

"Sorry..." he whispered softly, only for me to hear.

"It's okay Seungkwan..." I smiled, patting his shoulder.

"From now on, I'll call you miss smile." He said

"Why?" I asked him as I entered our classroom

"Well, if you ask me or the guys. You never seem to stop smiling..." he himself, smiled

I smiled again, looking down.

'Sorry, I got used to this mask...'

"Where do you sit?" Seungkwan asked

"Last chair, near the window."

"Cliche I see..."

"I just want to be with myself..." I said

"But not all the time..." I finished

"No one deserves to be alone..." Seungkwan said

"That sounded a bit... rude..." I knitted my eyebrows

"Hey I'm trying to be nice here!" He pouted, and honestly I want to hug this cute little munchkin.

"So cute~" I pinched his fluffy cheeks as it grew red, he hissed as I apologized.

"So... where will I sit in your class?" Seungkwan asked

I slapped my forehead.

"Shit..."

[EDITED]