Eleven

"You've been wishing a lot about others, how about for yourself for once?" Seungcheol asked as he was in her pocket again, the others in the amulet she was wearing.

"I don't think I need anything, I already have true friends, what could I ask for more?" The girl smiled down at the silver haired boy.

The older was touched by her words, no wonder his brothers liked her. Yoru was really something else, she was different and Seungcheol felt a close connection with her. The genie admired his owner, from her hair to her chin, she was simply beautiful.

Of course, Yoru noticed his stare. But she didn't know the stinging feeling in her heart when she thought;

'Maybe they look at me that way because I remind them of Kihyo...'

Yoru only smiled, because that's what she's good at. She may be hurt a bit, but she doesn't want to seem easily offended so the girl would usually brush it off.

"Have you finished your essay?" Seungcheol asked, reminding the girl of her task

"I'm stuck at the ending part." Yoru sighed entering the classroom

People were already there, Yoru came more late since she felt lazy.

"I'll help you!" Seungcheol said as he hid in her blazer's pocket

"Thanks..." she murmured as she walked in her seat.

She sat down, took the paper and pen out and started to think for the ending part of the essay.

"Jung Yoru!"

Yoru turned her head to the person who called, it turned out to be Mae. See, both of them were really good friends back then, but something happened which turned the world upside down. But nevertheless, Yoru still treated her as a friend.

"Hm?" Yoru hummed in response

"When is Seungkwan's brother transferring?" Mae asked in delight

Seungcheol looked up confusingly at the girl, Seungkwan has a brother? Since when?

"He found another school near their hometown..." Yoru turned back to her piece of paper.

"Aww, I actually liked him." Mae sighed and walked away.

The others, looking at Mae walking through the amulet. Had their mouths wide, they did not know about this.

"Did she seriously indirectly flirt with me?" Seungkwan made a face of disgust

"Well, directly..." Vernon corrected.

"Ewww..." Chan remarked

"Says the one who watches porn." Jun rolled his eyes

"Hey!"

"Shhhhh." Jeonghan shushed them as they listened to Seungcheol and Yoru's conversation

"What did you tell her?" Seungcheol asked

"I did it so Seungkwan wouldn't be exposed." Yoru replied

Back to Yoru and Seungcheol, the girl finished her essay with Seungcheol's help. The boy was surprisingly good with making metaphoric sentences which made her essay unique, she smiled in acknowledgement.

"You're good with these things..." Yoru complimented

"Nah, you're better."

"Uhm, do you perhaps write songs too? You seem to be really passionate about it." Yoru asked

"I write raps."

♢°•.•°•.•°☆°•.•°•.•°♢

"Ugh, Yoru help meeee~" Hoseok groaned

"What about bro?" Yoru asked as she played on her phone

"I need lyrics for my performance project." Hoseok rolled on his bed

The Jung siblings were in Hoseok's room, Yoru went straight home and Hoseok coincidentally has no school for today. Hoseok called her sister for 'Jung sibling support' which was really a normal thing for the both.

"I'm not good at that." Yoru shrugged

"C'mon, you've composed a song alreadyyyyy~ and its due tomorrow..." Hoseok whined

"I really don't know how to write rap verses..." Yoru shrugged

"Ughhhh. Namjoon you dick, making me do all the work." Hoseok cursed as he faced his laptop that was laid on the bed

Yoru laughed at his stressed brother, but it didn't last since the girl felt the need to help his struggling sibling.

A light bulb popped on her head, she quickly rushed to her room.

"I know someone who can help you."

Once she arrived, she saw Seungcheol playing with her pencil. And by playing I mean struggling to make it stand up.

Her pencil that was about to crush his small body.

"Woah woah woah." Yoru went to his aid and threw the pencil on her bed

"T-Thanks..." Seungcheol blushed in embarrassment

"Can I make my wish?" Yoru asked with a bright smile, her eyes glimmered with glee.

"Sure." Seungcheol chuckled at the girl's cuteness

"I wish that you'd pretend to be a senior and help my brother make a song."

Seungchol looked at the human, the side of his lips were slowly motioned upward as he managed to make a genuine smile.

'Kind as ever I see.'

"Your wish will be granted."

♢°•.•°•.•°☆°•.•°•.•°♢

"Hobi, this is Seungcheol. A senior in another school, he's also a known rapper." Yoru smiled at her older brother, Seungcheol bowing in respect.

"Ah! An angel from the skies! Yoru thank you!" The brother hugged Yoru as Hoseok pulled Seungcheol in his room for the song composing and producing.

Seungcheol made a face at Yoru as he was being dragged, Yoru only giggled and nodded...

Yoru went to her room, and when she did she saw a paper on her table. It had a handwriting that was barely readable, but Yoru managed to read the scribbled words and smiled right after.

'Thanks Yoru ;)

-cheol' 

[EDITED]