Heart broken

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

 I could feel the sun coming through the window with a sigh I snuggle closer to Paul's side as I felt his lips touch my forehead. My hand ran up his chest as I smiled.

"Morning."

I smiled up at him. "Good morning." As Paul looked me over I blushed. 

Let me let you in on a little secret. Last night against my better judgement and ignoring my, common sense I became intimate with Paul. Usually I would not have done that so soon. I was with Emmett a year and I did not get that far with him. But for some reason last night I threw that all away to find comfort in his arms.

"How are you this morning?"

I blushed again. "I'm good. A little sore but good."

Paul smiled pulling me closer as he kissed my neck. "I hope everything was okay."

I leaned up and kissed him. "You know it was."

He nuzzled my hair his lips at my ear. "I love you Angel."

"An I love you as well."

As he leaned down to kiss me my phone rang. With a sigh I pulled away pulling out my phone and looking at at ID before answering.

"Yes Uncle Matt."

"I want you to meet us at the clearing the Lantean's arrived and they need to meet the pack and the elders since they will be here for  bit."

"What do you mean by us?"

"Well me, Colton, and your aunt."

"And?"

"The Cullen's."

"No. I am not coming."

"Angel Aurora Wyatt you are the heir apparent and it is your responsibility to be there when another of the clans arrive. So put the crap to the side and be there in an hour."

"Alright. Me and the Pack will be there."

He hung up and with a sigh I got up and pulled on some clothes. Paul got up walking behind me sliding his arms around my waist as he kissed my shoulder.

"What's going on?"

"Another clan the Lantean's are coming to meet the pack and the Elders and Uncle Matt wants me to be there. But the Cullens will also be there."

"ON our territory?"

"No neutral ground." I turned in his arms smiling as he leaned kissing me deeply his hands roaming my side making me hum in pleasure as he massaged my back. "Paul we have to go."

He picked me up and laid me on the bed leaning over me pressing hsi body into mine kissing me deeply. "I know I just wanted a good kiss before we go."