The Volturi

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

My eyes narrowed at the red eyed vampire in front of me. "I am of little consequence."

He stepped forward. "Of that I have a hard tie believing my dear." He trailed a finger over my cheek. "What with your beauty."

Seeing how Edward was giving me a side eye I kept my mouth shut figuring I needed to be good so we can get out of here. Sure enough the vamp moved onto Edward taking his hand out of Bella.

I raised a brow seeing how the vamp hovered over Edward's hand.  Edward seeing mine and Bella's confusing told us what was going on.

"One touch and Aro can see every thought I've ever had in your life."

Aro smiled up at Edward tilting his head. "You're quite the soul reader yourself Edward." He glanced at Bella." Though not Bella's thoughts.... Fascinating."

He stepped back and held out his hand toward Bella. "I would love to see if you are an exception to my gifts, as well. Would you do me the honor."

Bella looked over at me before taking a step toward Aro lifting her hand. He quickly snatched her hand holding it close. 

"Interesting... nothing." He turned taking a few steps away before turning back. "I wonder if she is immune to other gifts..... Jane?"

"NO!" Edward moved in front of Bella and froze. I glared at the blond girl named Jane my fists clinched. I saw Edward begin to groan in pain.

Bella was in hysterics. "Please stop."

Aro held up his hand and Jane looked up. "Yes Master."

"The  girl."

I coiled my muscles getting ready to jump in at any indication that Bella was in pain. When nothing happened and Aro began laughing my eyes shifting to all in the room taking in everyone there.  There was Aro, Jane and the one who called her sister. Then up on the raised platform where the three throne like chairs were, was two other men. One with long blond hair and the other with long black hair looking board with the other situation. Then there was the one called Felix and the other man then two more in room. We were outnumbered but I am sure if need be me shifting into a wolf will catch them off guard.

"But that's not your intention, is it. Shame." I tuned back into the conversation as Aro looked board as he looked over Bella. "Felix."

I heard Edward growl as Felix moved forward. Everything moved quickly then I could react. The other guy who I heard them call Demetri grabbed Alice and the brother to Jane  grabbed Bella's arm as Edward and Felix faced off. 

Aro had moved toward me as one of his other flunkies grabbed my arm. I was growling softly an glaring at the men fighting.

Bella was again panicking. Felix had gotten a grip on Edward and tossing him into the marble stairs breaking them. Before lifting him and holding his head in a tight grip.