Heartache

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

The next morning I sat at my desk worrying about the changed behavior of Emmett. I worried that something big was about to happen. Something that would change me. My phone ringing shifted my focus. Grabbing it I answered.

"Hello?"

"Angel it's Bella... Have you seen or talk to the Cullen's?"

"No.... Bella I think something is about to happen. Emmett wasn't himself last night."

"I know Edward was the same and now none of them are here today."

"When you get off school come by here and we will go see what's going on."

"Okay."

When I hung up I got up and got dressed an made my way downstairs intending to talk to my aunt and uncle but found them no where. 'hum where could they be?'

Before I could so anything there was a pounding on the door. "What the heck."

Rushing to the door i yanked it opened to see a stunned Sam.

"Sam? Why are you trying to tear down my door?"

He sighed. "Are you leaving too?"

"Leaving what do you mean leaving" I stepped outside and closed the door.

Sam back up swallowing at the narrowed look I gave him. "I just thought you were leaving too."

I felt my heart breaking knowing what would happen. "Who is the leaving?"

"The Cullen's called the elders to let them know they were leaving and won't be back."

"What!" I felt myself shake.

"You didn't know?"

I finally hit me of Emmett's behavior last night. That was his goodbye.

With a growl I look off running toward the Cullen's house pushing myself as fast as I could go. I could hear Sam behind me but didn't care.

As I neared I saw them loading boxes into their cars. With the rage burning me up I channeled my telekinetic power into my hand forming a fist before stopping in front of Emmett and punching as hard as I could in the face.

Emmett flew back into a boulder as Sam grabbed my arm to pull me back.

"How could you? You are leaving? Did I mean nothing to you?"

Emmett got up looking at me with heartbreak in his eyes. "Angel..."

"No. I knew something was wrong last night but I said nothing. Why are you doing this?"

"We have to leave Angel, Carlisle is suppose to be older then he looks...."

"That is bullshit I know you Emmett I know when your lie to me." When he said nothing it only fueled my anger more. yanking my arm from Sam I stepped closer to Emmett. "Did anything mean anything to you? Hu?" I pushed him.