Hello Ireland!

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

The sun peeking through the window woke me up. With a sigh I opened my eyes seeing a naked chest in front of my face. Where was I? Easing up I saw Paul sound asleep snoring softly. The events of the previous day coming back to me. The Cullen's leaving. Him leaving me. Bella wanting nothing to do with me even though I am probably the only one who knows what she is going through. Needing someone to hold me and coming her to Paul who held me and comforted me.

I could feel the heaviness started to take over and I remember that a Sekkari will go into a depression after they lost their mate. I remember Damien giving me the tickets to Ireland. Maybe getting away from Fork's can help me.

Getting slowly out of bed I quickly pulled my pants and jacket back on before making my way into the kitchen seeing both Emily and Sam.

"Morning Angel. How are you doing today?"

"Not good. In fact that was something I wanted to talk to you about."

"What?"

"I'm leaving.... No forever. But Damien gave me a ticket to Ireland and I think getting out of Forks will help with me getting back some focus for me."

Sam walked over and gave me a hug. "If that is what you need then remember you have us here for when you get back."

"Alright."

Emily came up and hugged me before sighing. " What about Paul? He will wonder where you went."

Biting my lip I grabbed some paper and wrote a quick note before handing it to Emily. "Give this to him."

"Alright."

Turning away I ran fast back to my house streaking inside and upstairs grabbing a couple of suitcases.

"Angel?"

I looked up at Uncle Matt and Aunt Cassie. "Where are you going?"

I sighed. "I'm going to Ireland for a little bit to try and get my barring's. But I will be back. I will not let him run me from my home."

Uncle Matt came forward hugging me before giving me a small wallet. "Then take this. There is money in there as well as a couple of credit cards. Use them when you need them."

"Alright."

Aunt Cassie walked up and hugged me before giving a sad smile. "Let me help you pack." She grabbed a bag and started to help me pack. With in the hour she helped me load my bags into the SUV as well as my computer empty scrap book and camera.

Aunt Cassie sat in the back holding me ad Uncle Matt drove toward the Port Angeles Air Port. When we got there I was surprised that he pulled to the side.

"Uncle Matt I need to go through check in."

He smiled as he parked by a large hanger getting out an d grabbing my bag. "I wasn't going to let you spend hours and hours aboard a flight that would make two and three stops."