Epilogue - My Everything

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 6 months later - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I rolled over in the 3 layers of sheets that covered me, peering at my phone which said it was 9.05am. Finding the warm spot again, I shuffled into it and shut my eyes again. Hearing a chuckle, I smirked a little.

'Still not a morning person I take it?' I opened one eye and saw the handsome face of Phillip Jack Brooks looking down at me, his eyes full of love and happiness. I shook my head.

'You think 6 months is going to change that? And considering it's absolutely freezing outside, all the more reason.' I smiled, snuggling closer to Phil as he wrapped his arms around me, squeezing a little. The past 6 months have been unbelievable, Phil and I had won back the WWE and Divas Championships at Summerslam and since then, we've successfully retained our titles, in solo form and in some cases, together. 

Considering we were now considered the WWE 'Power Couple', it seemed like we were always working together, which made our bond stronger than ever, also allowing room for our love to grow stronger and stronger everyday. Simply, I couldn't be happier in this man's arms. Without him, I'm nothing. 

As Phil sighed, he groaned a little, kissing my forehead. 

'What's wrong?' I asked.

'We gotta go do some things for tonight. So as much as moving sucks, we gotta get moving.' I heard the annoyance in his voice as he too, didn't want to move from our perfectly comfortable bed. Within the past 6 months, we decided to move in together, with me moving into Phil's house. I sold all my furniture to the nearby homeless shelter and kept a few pieces to add into Phil's house. I also decided to buy 5 frames for our 3 month anniversary and placed all 5 of those photos we had taken together in them, putting them on top of the fire place. 

I groaned, agreeing with Phil. But, try as I might, Phil still dragged me out of bed, picking me up and carrying me bridal style to the kitchen. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I leaned into him, feeling the flooding emotion of being complete. Quickly kissing him with love and passion, he put me down into the nearby chair and he pulled out waffles from the freezer.

'You know the way to my heart don't you?' I asked, smiling. 

'That, and consider it a New Year's gift, considering tomorrow will be the new year.' he smirked, his eyes shining with glee, just like mine did. It was amazing how fast these 6 months went, like as soon as Summerslam happened, everything was just a blur. Christmas had already come and gone, and Punk had got me the most beautiful necklace; it was a silver heart with a speck of sapphire in the middle. I swear, it was the most beautiful thing! I had also gotten Phil these dog tags (not that he was in the armed forces) and I engraved his and my name on them. The smile on his face was priceless when he saw then; I think it was one of those times when he was really happy. 

Smiling as he placed my waffles in front of me, he kissed me on the cheek and sat next to me. We remained silent for a little bit as we ate our waffles. After a little while, I put my plate down and licked my lips, getting up I started washing my plate and placing it on the dish rack next to me. Stretching I looked at Phil who had made his way over to me and he wrapped his arms around me. Hugging him straight back, I looked up at him, feeling his lips meet mine. 

'I love you.'

'I love you too.' I smiled, kissing him again. As much fun as kissing and hugging Phil was, something didn't seem quite right. It was like he was nervous. I didn't think of it though, because I knew that if it was important, he would tell me. Sighing, I let go of Phil and walked into our bedroom as he washed up. I chose a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt to wear under my red trench coat. Matching my outfit with my knee high tan boots, I quickly got dressed, throwing my hair up into a messy bun and applying some makeup as I brushed my teeth. Looking in the mirror to look at the wardrobe which contained my New Years Eve dress, I smiled a little.