Chapter 18

Chapter 18 - Jealousy

After sleeping well, I was up early to pack for that night's Monday Night Raw in Hartford, Connecticut; WWE's hometown. 

As the bus turned a sharp corner, I slightly fell over, losing my balance only to be caught by a passing Cena. Smiling, I wrapped his arms around him, a smile crossing my face. 

'Someone's happy today,' he said, a smile appearing on his face too. 

'Yeah, I slept well, I don't have such a bad feeling in my stomach, hopefully doctors will clear me to compete tonight and I have a good friend that's supporting me, what more could I NOT be happy about?' 

'True that, well I'm happy you're happy.' Cena hugged me again and walked into the kitchen, boiling the kettle to make us both coffee. 

'Well, whilst you go get a check up, I'm hitting the gym, gotta get into shape for Fatal - 4 - Way...' 

'Fatal - 4 - Way?' I asked, confused. 

'Yeah, it's this weekend, Vince didn't tell you?' 

'No...' I looked at my feet, feeling upset. I was his best Diva. I was still Divas Champion. I was apart of the New Nexus... hearing the New Nexus brought the feeling back into my stomach, because New Nexus meant CM Punk. Sighing I went back to packing. 

'Well, let's hope that Johnny boy doesn't book me for a match this Sunday...' Cena looked back at me, his facial expression mirroring my thoughts.  

'Knowing John, he would, just to get Eve ahead, remember the night after WrestleMania?' I nodded, picking up my sparkly blue ring attire and folding it neatly, placing it in my bag next to my black and blue boots and make up bag. My strapless black dress with black heels were in there as well, because I had to cut a promo starting my return. Zipping my bag up and making sure my skinny jeans and tight black tank top looked okay. I quickly threw my hair up into a messy bun and stuck my maroon heels on. Walking out into the kitchen, I dropped my bag and grabbed out the milk, then reaching for the corn flakes on the counter. Hearing the final stirs of coffee, Cena turned around to put the coffee on the table, wolf whistling in the process. I struck a pose, making the moment more enjoyable. 

'You look nice,' 

'Thanks, gotta be impressive for my return,' 

'Well, looking like that, Vince would want you to return all the time,' I smiled. 

'Thanks Cena,' I replied, shoving a mouthful of corn flakes into my mouth (more like frosty flakes after all the sugar I put on them...). 

Eating, I saw my phone go off. Looking at the caller ID, I saw it was David Otunga. Shrugging, I pressed the call button, pressing the phone to my ear. 

'Hello?'

'Hey Em, it's David, you're on loud speaker, the rest of the Nexus bar Punk is here,' my breath was caught in my throat for a while, but I regained it. 

'Okay, well hey guys, what's up?' 

'Punk's not right, he's genuinely depressed, we were wondering if you would consider getting back with him...?' I heard Mason's hopeful voice. 

'Well ummm... good question. How about after my check up which shouldn't go for long, I'll meet you guys at the arena?' 

'Well, we're already at the arena and we heard that the doctors here are willing to check you out so how about we see you in half an hour?' I sighed, trying to release some tension in my stomach. 

'Yeah, that's cool, see ya's' 

'Bye,' I hung up the phone and put my hand on my forehead. Sighing again, I walked out of the room and back into the kitchen where it looked as if Cena had already left. Grabbing my bag, I saw the note he left me: