Chapter 2

<< - Vote because of the GIRL POWER!! displayed in this chapter :)

Chapter 2 - Control Issues

Walking into that day's house show in Cincinnati, Ohio I was very vigilant. If Punk was going to play any funny business with me inside or out of the ring, he wouldn't come out the same man. As I played Evanescence on my iPod, I seemed to run into Mason Ryan and David Otunga: members of the Nexus. 

'How would I know you guys would do all of Punk's dirty work?' 

'I wouldn't push your luck Emily,' I laughed coldly at David.

'Threatening me now are we? Threats from the guy that seems to have a wife that wears the pants in the relationship?' David walked forward as if he was about to hit me, but Mason stopped him. 

'Look miss, we wanted to tell you that Punk expects you to be in his locker room in 10 minutes, something about an attempted kidnap tonight,' I looked at Mason, who with no effort at all was holding back a very angry David Otunga. 

'Tell Punk that he can find me, that's if he's even game enough to leave his little dirty workers,' Mason then shot me cold stares.

'If you don't go see him immediately, we'll make you suffer,' I stared at Mason for ages. 

'Hmmm... go see the bastard or suffer: hard decision. As if your threats ever scare me?' I smirked in evil success.

'Bye boys,' I sung over my shoulder, leaving them with their anger. I walked towards my locker room, where Natalya was adjusting her beautiful blonde hair with the pink streak into natural cascading curls down her left shoulder. She was dressed in her Hart Dynasty ring attire and as always, she looked as fierce and strong: as ready as ever to represent her family and the legacy that they hold in the WWE. 

'Hey! What's up?'

'Nothing much, what's with you and the Nexus?' she asked, pointing to David and Mason talking with a very angry Punk. I smirked in satisfaction. 

'I'm supposed to be in storyline with the reunited group, and they're supposed to kidnap me tonight. But when they said Punk wants me to see him, I verbally abused them and told them that if Punk wants to see me, he needs to get off his scared, lazy ass and come find me,' Natalya laughed and put her hand up so I could give her a high five. 

'As if they'll get you to join. Inside or outside the ring, you're too strong and smart for them,' I smiled at Natalya's boost of confidence. 

I retrieved my beautiful aqua dress from my bag and slipped it on, handing the zipper to Natalya and adjusting the over the shoulder part. 

'I really hope you win your tournament match tonight,' I exclaimed. 

'Yeah, me too, because then I'll be able to face you next week on Raw,' I smiled as I adjusted my hair, straightening it to perfection. I slipped silver heels on and followed Natalya out of the locker room. I stared coldly at Punk as I passed him, making him even more agitated, making me happier. 

****************************

Natalya's music hit and the crowd gave mixed emotions, as I was supposed to be against her and Beth's 'barbie doll' perspective. 

'Being accompanied to the ring by Emily, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Natalya!' We hit hands and pointed to the crowd, making them jump out of their seats. Then Kelly Kelly's music consumed the arena and people went wild.

'And being accompanied to the ring by Eve Torres, from Jacksonville, Florida, Kelly Kelly!' As Kelly and Eve reached the ring, I hugged Eve and smiled to Kelly. Natalya and Kelly shook hands as their match went underway. Then suddenly the Nexus' music played and we looked directly at the Titantron at the commotion that seemed to be occurring backstage. Tables were being overturned and things were flying everywhere. The Nexus were throwing people out of the way and Punk was in tow, yelling at everyone who got in his way.