[25] *~Alistair's Route END~*

A Few Months Later...

A male stands in front of the full body mirror, his (E/c) eyes gazing at his reflection. His attire looked formal enough, with the frilled shirt and the (F/c) outer coat with such graceful golden embroideries. You could say the same with the (F/c) pants decorated with the same patterns and the white boots with the golden colored soles and laces. He got the brush and stared at it, wondering if he should style his hair or not.

Tonight, the Red Queen was holding a grand ball in the Red Castle open to all citizens of Wonderland. It was to give thanks to all the hard work paid off by the citizens and His Majesty's own gratitude towards them and that they deserved this grand event.

Despite that, he ordered the security to be tightened around the castle and around the borders of Wonderland. Ever since the case with The Blue Caterpillar, Lukas has been wary of another strike, so he made sure to protect his friends and citizens at all costs. As if he hadn't tightened security enough already before the incident happened. He was not letting anyone get hurt.

Meanwhile, since Alistair and (M/n) confessed to each other, they've been slowly progressing their relationship, taking it one step at a time. The day after their confession, they couldn't make eye contact for more than two seconds without blushing and their heart almost exploding. But after a while of intense blushing and awkwardness, they started getting comfortable with each other once again. Talking casually as they always did, held hands more often, butterfly kisses here and there, shared warm hugs, and exchanged loving smiles.

The others were happy for them and Chess almost threw a party for them (and almost wrecking the house in the process of decorating it). So to save the house, Allan hosted it in the Teacup Garden with Chess as co-host. Alistair did try to protest but even Lukas joined in on the agreement, so he couldn't say no. Let's just say the Teacup Garden took a whole day after to clean up (since Allan said he wasn't going to clean up the whole thing himself by using magic).

To say the least, the period of time spent was pleasant and cheerful. A few petty arguments here and reconcilements there and all sorts of various events, they were all treasured in the vault of memories each one has kept in their domain called the mind.

A soft knock emanated from the door, making (M/n) turn to its direction. He fixed the frilled broche on his shirt before walking towards the door and opening it, revealing his one and only Mr. Rabbit.

Alistair looked absolute stunning in his milky white and diamond splattered formal suit. He too had a frilled shirt and instead of his normal ruby broche, it was exchanged for a yellow diamond with a white and yellow striped ribbon tied to it. He wore a tailcoat embroidered with diamonds and swirls that formed what seemed lile flowers and leaves. His ruby eyes were shining more than ever.

Alistair smiled at (M/n), his expression was painted with exhilaration and loving. He was excited to go to the ball with (M/n). The male smiled in return and slipped his hands into the rabbit's. "Shall we go then?" He asked, looking right into a pool of glimmering rubies.

Alistair nodded. "I'm excited to dance with you tonight. It has been an eternity since I've last seen you dance. And now I can finally accompany you on your solo and we shall dance as a duet." He said, those words as majestic as his voice.

(M/n) couldn't help but blush and chuckle. "Quite poetic if I must say, Alistair." He complimented as they started making their way downstairs. The rabbit let out a small laugh and rubbed the back of his neck. "You don't know how long I've wanted to say that."

As the front door opened, Chess and Allan were laughing good naturedly when they saw them. Chess actually wore proper attire for tonight's ball. He wore a dark violet long coat over a white button-up shirt. His pants weren't his usual ripped ones and it looks like they were made with fine cloth. Allan was wearing an apple green tailcoat with golden embroideries over his frilled white shirt. His emerald broche was surrounded with frills on its edges. His pants were white and he was wearing his belt with charms dangling off it. (M/n) kept in mind that those charms were capable of many things.