Accidental Revelations

Hello Readers!

  So I know that I haven't updated in awhile (because of exams) but now that's all done and I'm happy to be uploading again.  I read all the comments everyone sent me and I'd like to say thank you for the advice.  I also feel the need to state that this is a fanfiction so my characters may not always exactly be the exact way they are described in the book, this is simply my interpretation of how they would react.  That being said, I also do agree that perhaps I did over do a little bit (a lot...) the whole gushiness and romance between Puck and Sabrina.  I did go over the books and yes, they wouldn't have so immediatley been expressive on their feelings.  I've revised a bit and tried to make it a little less gushy and balance it a little bit out.  Please make no mistake, I am not huffy about the advice given to this book and truly appreciate it.  

Also, this is completely not related to the Sisters Grimm fanfiction but my writing.  I was searching aimlessly through my computer the other day and discovered a Gallagher Girl's fanfiction (I don't know if you any have read it, if not I would recommend that greatly, it's a fantastic book!).  I wrote the book a while back and it's not completely or anywhere close half way.  I probably won't add onto it, but I was wondering if you guys would like to read what I have of it anyways?  This is a big writers note! Sorry guys!  Hope you enjoy the chapter!

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN!

~MEPCT

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Sabrina’s P.O.V

  I was staring at Puck and he was staring back at me.  Neither of us moved.  After helping Wendy with retrieving the rope Puck I had gone back to his room where we had chatted a bit and made out a LOT.  It was going great…until I decided it would be hilarious to seduce Puck and then attack him with paint that I had happened to find near the trampoline.  After that the real war began in between distracting the other through kisses.  I was splattered in blue and pink paint while he was splattered in orange and black.  Grinning I walked towards him with my paint brush behind my back.

  “Puck, you wouldn’t attack me again? Not if I threatened to never ever ever kiss you again…right?”  Gulping his gaze travelled down to my lips and then back up to my eyes.  Widening his eyes he suddenly narrowed his eyes and then smirked.  Gosh I hate that smirk!  I was really becoming addicted to it but I preferred his natural and genuine grin more. 

  “Oh Sabrina, you really think I’d give in that easily.”  Suddenly his wings had spread out and he was behind me dipping me and removing the paint brush. Not that I’d really noticed.  At the moment I was a little distracted with his eyes and how his lips were only inches from mine.  I closed my eyes waiting.  I didn’t expect a brush to smother paint over my lips and some trickle down my throat.

  Jumping out of his grasp I growled and began spitting out the paint. 

  “You…idiot!  You’re…unbelievable!”  Crouching on the ground I continued spitting the paint.  And what did my so called in love with me boyfriend do? Absolutely nothing, he just sat there laughing.  Argh, why again did I ever consent in dating him!?  Finally I stopped choking on the paint and grabbed the bucked near me quickly tackling Puck.  I flipped him so he was on the ground and didn’t hesitate to pour the paint all over his hair.  “That’s what you get jerk!”

               Flipping us over before I could protest I gulped and narrowed my eyes staring at him holding the paint brush.  “You wouldn’t!”