15 minutes

Hey guys!  I hope you think this update was fast enough, I really tried to update quicker this time :)  Hope you enjoy! 

~MEPCT

P.S Thank you to all those who commented, I read everyone of them and they inspired me to write.

Wendy’s P.O.V

  I had woken up earlier than everyone else in the morning, knowing something was off.  I walked, hesitantly, to Sabrina’s room and frowned when she was not there.  There was no way that Puck and her had made up, so where could she be?  Slowly I walked over towards Puck’s room and stared, shocked, at the vacant room.  Where were they?  As I crept inside, watching out for anything that might pop out at me. I then noticed a white paper on his trampoline.

Wendy,

Sabrina has been planning to go rescue Daphne.  Obviously, I could not let her go there by herself and I knew the way anyways.  I was in league with Peter, helped him escape.   There’s no time to be furious with me now.  Time is running out for Daphne.  Haven’t heard back from Peter.   Being the honest, humble, courageous, hot and superbly handsome prince that I am I am informing you of this.  Anyways, I also know you (after going through your stuff-I don’t think I’ve told you that before- must have slipped my mind) that you possess a special item enabling you to teleport to Peter.  Do so.  There’s no guarantee that Grimm and I will be okay.  We will try to meet you there.  Also, I believe that Peter is in grave danger so hurry.  Don’t tell anyone, especially the rest of the family.  We’re being monitored.  Already they’ve probably noticed our disappearance.  Best of luck,

-Puck

So many questions were circling in my head.  They were rescuing Daphne?  He had gone through my stuff? He had helped Peter!?  Surprisingly I did not feel as mad as I expected.  Daphne was my top priority and with that thought in my mind I realized what I must do.  It was time to visit Pan.  Running back to grab the magical item I held it and breathed in slowly.  It was now or never.  Something that I had been running away from so long, I had to confront.  Holding the smooth rock I thought of Pan, the good things about him, and closed my eyes.  I felt the familiar nauseated feeling and then opened my eyes slowly, in a dark and damp room.  

“Well hello there beautiful...” without a thought I instinctively elbowed him in the gut and smiled sarcastically.

“Hello darling, I’d love to stay and chat but I’m not here for you.”

Sabrina’s P.O.V 

It had been about a few hours since we had been flying and every time I asked Puck how much farther it was he would vaguely reply, “we’ll get there when we get there.”  I was very quickly getting fed up with him.  As the minutes passed away slowly I began wondering if he even knew where they were.  Knowing him, he probably just lured me here so that he could confront our ‘issues.’  That thought angered me and I glared at him.

“Alright, we’ll just take a quick 15 minute break here.”  He flew down into the forest that we had been gliding over, immediately sitting down.  “AH, you’re so heavy!”  Dramatically he fanned himself and sprawled himself on the forest floor.

“First of all, why are we stopping!?  Was it not you who reminded me that Daphne’s time was running out!  And now we have 15 minutes to spare?  Get real.  We need to go NOW.  And secondly,” I leapt forward and punched him in the face smirking when his face swung to the side.  “that’s for calling me fat.”  As of late Puck had been surprisingly calm around me.  Normally it was me who lost control first.  This time, however, I was feeling pretty calm despite the fact that he had called me fat and we had a mission that if we failed could kill Daphne (alright I wasn’t so calm about the second part).  The point is, I wasn’t over reacting about the first thing.  I was feeling really proud of myself for calming down.  Perhaps that’s why I didn’t see him blowing up.  First, his face got really red.  I stared at him confused.  “Um...are you feeling alright?”  Suddenly, he leapt up and grabbed me by the shoulders somehow holding me tightly but not enough that it actually hurt.

“WHY ARE WE TAKING A BREAK?  BECAUSE I’M TIRED.  I’VE BEEN HOLDING YOU THE ENTIRE TIME AND MY ARMS GET TIRED.  SORRY I’M NOT INVINCIBLE.  AND YOU KNOW WHAT GRIMM?  I DO CARE ABOUT DAPHNE, BUT 15 MINUTES ISN’T GOING TO MAKE THAT MUCH OF  DIFFERENCE.  I’LL GAIN THE TIME AGAIN AND FLY FASTER WHEN WE START AGAIN.”  His eyes then turned dangerously black, “but STOP HITTING ME.  I’M TRYING TO HELP YOU.  CAN’T YOU SEE THAT!? Argh!”  Letting go of my shoulders he stomped off running his fingers through his hair.  Well dang, I did not see that one coming.

“Puck, wait!”  Rushing after him I grabbed him by his arm.  “Come on stop for a minute.” Ignoring me, he tugged his arm away and continued walking.  “Listen, I understand.  I shouldn’t have accused you and I shouldn’t have punched you in the face.  It’s true, I’m always over reacting and hurting you.  Listen, I’m....I’m....”  Turning around with his arms crossed he raised an eyebrow.

“you’re what?”  He knew what I was trying to say. I didn’t even know if I could manage this, my pride was at stake right now.

“I’m...” struggling to say it I practically had to force my mouth to move, “I’M SORRY!”  I don’t think it’s possible for someone to smile wider.  I’m surprised he didn’t tear his skin apart, that’s how wide his smile was.

“You’re what?  Pardon?  I didn’t hear that.”  Glaring at him I took deep breaths trying to control myself.  I went through all that trouble, risked my pride, apologized and he ‘doesn’t hear me’.  Breathing again I concentrated on what Uncle Jake had told me about breathing out and remaining calm.  Nope, couldn’t do it.

“Gah!  I apologized you idiot!”  Lunging at him he laughed and grabbed my arms causing me to twirl around.  Somehow this twirling turned into me hanging on while he continued whirling me around.  I don’t know why, but I started laughing with him.  Ridiculous right?  Slowly he stopped twirling and we ended up standing in the middle of a forest in a tight embrace.  Our foreheads were leaning against each other and we each breathed in slowly.

“Apology accepted,” he replied, his eyes darting to my lips.  Suddenly realizing how close we really were I awkwardly looked away and pushed my self off him.

“Well...uh...good.  Because if you weren’t I’d have to annihilate you.” Smirking I turned away.  “Shouldn’t we be going?  That was definitely more than 15 minutes.  You’re going to have to fly fast pixie.”  

Me again, by the way I didn't dedicate this chapter because for whatever reason the wattpad member wouldn't come up, so this chapter is 

DEDICATED TO: BABSKILBY