never should of trusted you

Hey guys! :)  So this chapter, is a little bit more depressing.  But it gets better I promise, and when I say it gets better I mean Sabrina and Puck's relationship will get better :D  We just need them to have their ups and downs first that way when they FINALLY admit they like each other it's that much better. After all, who likes a story where the characters get together easily? I don't! So you'll just have to endure a bit more...hatred/love between the two. :) Until then enjoy! <3

~MEPCT33

*Sabrina’s P.O.V

  She was so angry and didn’t even know why.  Daphne had been trying to pair up Puck and her for years so it didn’t make sense that she should be so mad about her trying to pair them up this time.  Sabrina suspected it had something to do with the fact that she had tried her very best to give Daphne a great present and it seemed like Daphne always took her for granted.

 “Grimm, I mean Sabrina! Sabrina!”

  “Huh, what?” She looked up at Puck who was waving in front of her frantically.

 “Just thought you should know-we’re HERE!”  She groaned as he yelled in her ear and rolled her eyes.

 “You would think being a 16 year old boy you would have matured at least a little bit but nope, your still the exact same as ever.”  This time it was his turn to roll his eyes as he pushed her gently off his lap and got out of the car.  Rubbing her eyes and finding herself surprisingly exhausted from the ride she slowly got out of the car and looked up to find herself near a beach where Daphne was already heading towards.  

  “Don’t-!” I immediately stopped when I realized that I was mad at Daphne.  After all, what did I care if she went to the beach?

  “Puck!” I turned around surprised to find the fairy boy already behind me and looking at me with an amused expression.

  “Yes Sabrina?”

  “Please tell…her,” I muttered pointing to Daphne’s’ retreating figure, “that we’re here to get Briar back for Uncle Jake.  Not go swimming at the beach.”

“Aren’t we mature?” He grinned and I fought the urge to punch him in the face.

“Just do it!” I huffed and began to walk away.  Not before, however I noticed three very similar people walking towards Puck.  Natasha, Maria and Jeremy were walking towards him and when they saw me glancing smirked and mouthed ‘back away loser.’

  Natasha and Maria were the first to speak when Puck noticed them and grinned.  “Oh hello, I’m new here and I was wondering…where’s the beach?” If I hadn’t been pissed that they were obviously flirting with Puck and trying to annoy me I would have laughed.  The beach, all you had to do was look forward and you could see it unless of course, you were blind.  Maria giggled as Natasha raised her eyebrows suggestively.

  “Oh of course, in fact, I’ll even walk you there.” Maria reached an arm around his waist and Natasha did the same on the other side.

  “Oh wow Natasha, Maria!”  Jeremy had walked away when they’d gone over obviously annoyed at their flirting.  They glanced at me and their eyes narrowed.  “Fancy seeing you here.  Last I heard actually you lived here.”  Neither of them blushed.  IN fact they grinned.

  “Sabrina it’s been so long.  Last time we saw you, you were attempting to, as we remember, look prettier with your huge attempt at makeup.” I froze, they still remembered.  And they had just said it-right in front of Puck.  I glanced over at him quickly and he looked between us confused, thank God!  He probably had no idea what I was talking about.