A midsummers nightmare

And I'll just make this a quick note.  Thanks everyone for waiting for this chapter and I hope you guys liked the previous one :) Hopefully this chapter will reach your expectations...;)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Puck’s P.O.V

 Puck had been lying on the trampoline with his unicorn smiling when he’d heard the noise.  He opened one eye and watched as Grimm opened the door quietly, glanced at him and then ran towards the woods not looking back.  Why the heck was Grimm in his room?  It was then that he actually sat up and began to follow her into the woods.  Brown hair and now running into the woods, he really was regretting pulling that prank.

  Grimm had been walking around for a few minutes when she finally sat down at his creek.  Without thinking anything of it he sat down at a tree still being able to view her clearly and transformed into a squirrel so that she wouldn’t notice him.  She was watching the water and Puck hoped that she’d drink it.  After all, she probably didn’t know what he’d done to it.  Disappointingly she didn’t, and he was (as he felt) forced to watch her sit there in HIS room.  Sighing he transformed back into a fairy and was about to make her aware of him when she began walking over to his piano.  Mesmerized, he watched her sit down and begin playing the piano, who had known that she could play?

  “Grimm, what are you doing in my room?”  She turned around blushing and quickly jumped off the piano. 

  “I, um, well, i…”

  This was highly amusing, Grimm was speechless which she rarely was and Puck decided to take advantage of it.  “I know you find me absolutely amazing and hot and that you simply can’t resist me.  But really, sneaking in so you can watch me sleep?  Even for someone who is hopelessly in love with me isn’t that just a little bit low?”

  “Actually, your trampoline isn’t anywhere close to here so really I should be asking you why you are following me.”

  His grin disappeared and this time it was him who stuttered.

Sabrina’s P.O.V

  “Well um, I well,” ha she thought, not so smug now are you?  He continued to stutter and Sabrina interrupted him.

  “Exactly, you were following me!”

  “You were in my room!”

  “I was- nothing. I’ll leave if you’re so angry.”

  Before she could speak up he yelled at her, “and since when can you play my piano?”

  Her eyes slitted, “just how long have you been watched me?”  In the moonlight it looked almost as if Puck was blushing but the fairy hardly ever blushed.  “Pixie, are you BLUSHING?”

  She waited for him to speak, it was an awkward silence and he finally broke it.  “Look I’ll let you stay in my room (her jaw dropped who was this and where was Pu-Pixie?) But can we just once not argue?”  Slowly she nodded and sat down next to the creek and piano.  Pixie did the same and for a while they didn’t talk but simply sat there looking at the creek.