grow up or get lost

Hey guys, I'm sorry I know this is a short chapter but I didn't want to dissapoint you with having to wait for a long upload again.  :)  Also you may have noticed I didn't dedicate the chapter to anyone in particular, i'm dedication to all those who commented!-you know who you are ;)  And if you're wondering why I haven't posted pictures it's because I can't...:$ You know how it says to put the link it? This is going to sound retarted but...what exactly does it mean? Please explain while commenting and DON'T LAUGH AT ME CAUSE I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT! ;) Hope you enjoy!

Wendy’s P.O.V

  I smirked as Puck and I stood in front of Sabrina preparing to wake her up.

  “Puck,” she groaned, I looked quickly to see what Puck was thinking.  He was just grinning like an idiot.  “you…idiot!”  Still in her sleep I covered my mouth attempting not to laugh, the look on his face was priceless!  Annoyed but still finding it amusing at the same time.  Ah, young love.  Forgetting about trying to remain quiet I burst into laughter, giggling uncontrollably.  Sabrina woke up at this and looked at the two of us glaring.

  Smirking, I waved, “Hey Sabrina good to see you’ve finally woken up! Puck and I were waiting for you to, of course he didn’t want to disturb you while you slept but I argued. I mean, we need an escape plan and best to think of it as soon as possible before they move us to a different location!”  She glared at me and slowly nodded her head.  Were all teenage girls this obvious when they liked someone? I could feel the jealousy vibrating off of her because of Puck and my friendship. Of course I didn’t think of him that way but Sabrina obviously didn’t know that.  I wonder Puck likes her so much, he’s never been like this for anyone.

  “Earth to Britt! Earth to Britt!”  I blinked focusing on Sabrina, (who was still glaring at me) and Puck (I can’t believe this kid hasn’t clued in yet that she likes him!) who was waving his hands in front of me.

  “Britt?” 

“Yeah, you know as in British girl!”  I flinched slightly remembering how Pan called me that, but forced a smile.

  “Well, if you’re going to give me nickname I might as well give you one as well!” Grinning I turned to Sabrina who had that expression as if to say; really, I’m stuck with these idiots?

  Oh well! If you can’t beat em, join em!  “Would you like a nickname too Sabrina?”

  “Whatever,” rolling her eyes she got up and crawled away, “once you’re done tell me so we can actually discuss our escape plan,” her eyes shifted to Puck and then back to me giving me a strange expression.  Not jealousy definitely, I didn’t know exactly what her face was portraying.

Sabrina’s P.O.V

  The other two were busy discussing nicknames, seriously who does that anymore? I sat down far away from them, near the exit and pondered about Wendy.  That look that had caused her face when Puck called her Britt…I couldn’t explain it.  I could be very observant and I had noticed her flinch slightly even though Puck obviously didn’t.  Gosh, did that boy every pay attention to anything?

  Puck and Wendy slowly walked over to me both of them grinning, “We found your nickname!” Puck announced, as I stared at him dumb founded.  Since when was this guy bright, cheerful and happy? Whenever I saw him he always seemed to be brooding, and grumpy never happy.  And always, without a doubt, trying to find a new way to make me furious.

  “oh yeah?” Raising an eyebrow I glanced at the two of them, where did they find the energy? “what is it?”

  “Morose!” Wendy yelled and I scowled.  Did they think I was an idiot?  I knew what that meant, they were trying to insult me without me knowing. And to think for a second I had thought that maybe Wendy could be nice.

  “Well Wendy,” sneering I somewhat stood up pissed off beyond belief, “I have a nickname for you too.  Dopey.”  With that I got up and crawled away. 

  “Can’t you take a joke Sabrina? Gosh she was only kidding you didn’t need to spazz about it!”  Of course Puck would defend her, why not? He preferred her in everything else as well.

As Sabrina crawled away annoyed once again by them she heard Puck whisper behind her; “I don’t know what’s gotten into her.  It seems like every little thing we do she gets mad.  Sometimes I just wish she wasn’t such a...”

  “Spazz?”  Wendy’s voice was heard.  That was enough for Sabrina.  She had officially had enough of those two.  She was done with playing nice.  Of controlling her anger.  Of letting them act like immature idiots!  All the anger she had been reigning in for the past few days she let out and slowly she turned around.

  “I’m a spazz? I freak out?  Well,” she laughed bitterly, “that’s funny because for someone who spazzes and freaks out I seem to be the only one who cares whether or not we ever get out of this dirt hole!  Unlike you two, I’ve been thinking for the past few days of how to escape.  All you guys have been thinking of is stupid nicknames and, hey, how can we infuriate Sabrina further?  Well I’m done!  I don’t know about you guys but I’m planning a way to get out of here and find Briar!  You guys can do whatever you want I don’t care anymore.  All I know is I’m getting out and you can either join me or stay here.  But if you decide to help, then don’t you dare say another annoying insult again!”  Glad that she was finally able to let her anger out she crawled away and sat down feeling a lot calmer than she had in awhile.  Sabrina Grimm was officially done with caring about Puck. 

Oh...Sabrina gets pushed to the 'yelling' limit! :)  Of course she didn't completely lose it but still hehehe...i'd pity being Puck and Wendy right now! Once again, I hope you guys enjoyed teh chapter :)