Wish I was cold as stone

First off all, you guys are hilarious! I read the comments =)  Btw, Wendy is going to be switching from calling him Puck and Robin because i kind of messed that up :$ Sorry.  Anyways 5 COMMENTS by 5 DIFFERENT PEOPLE.  If you want me to upload comment DIFFERENT PEOPLE! ;)  And I left it a cliff hanger...ish.  tee hee!

~MEPCT33

*********************************************************************

Puck’s P.O.V

  I’d already changed into at least 200 different small creatures, none of which could escape through the door.  Magic was obviously blocking it and I sighed frustrated. Might as well go tell the girls, I smirked, I wonder how Wendy had been dealing with Sabrina.  Hope Sabrina hadn’t hurt her…too much.  I had been crawling towards them, their backs turned from me when I caught Wendy saying something about Peter Pan and then bursting into tears.  I froze angry; of course that idiot would have something to do with Wendy being sad!  Now that I thought of it all the pieces seemed to fit together.  After all, if Peter and Wendy were still together wouldn’t he have tried to get her out of this jail cell already?  And, I wondered suspiciously, maybe he was the reason that Wendy was stuck her in the first place.  Ugh, if Pan was in my presence right now, I bunched my hands into fists feeling furious.  If I ran into that jerk, well he’d regret having ever known me or having done anything to Wendy.

Sabrina’s P.O.V

  Puck came back announcing that the door was impenetrable from all types of magic that he could use.  I couldn’t place my finger on it, but he had seemed almost angry at something when he talked to us, even though it was obvious he was trying not to let it show. 

  “Puck, are you ok?” Wendy had asked concerned.  Nodding stiffly and announcing that he was going to bed Wendy and I soon fell asleep as well.  Tomorrow planning our escape would begin.

Yawning I woke up and found Wendy and Puck arguing about something across the room while occasionally sending quick glances at the door to make sure that no one was listening.  Being secretive much? Oh well, I was friends with Wendy and I was going to try my best not to screw it up.  Slowly crawling over I hesitantly smiled and sat down in between them.

  “hey guys, ready to start on those escape plans?”  Immediately they both turned to me stopping their conversation.  Wendy smiled and sat close to me and nodded her head.

  “Yes, actually you guys I had wanted to talk to you about that.  I think I have an idea of how to get us out.”  She dragged us to a different wall grabbing a rock and began scratching the stone to write.  The words were feint but still readable and I sat calmly waiting for her to finish.  Once it was done the wall read;

Escape Plan

Priorities

1.    Find briar

2.    Figure out the exit

3.    Know where to run once reaching the exit

4.    Not get killed

Steps

1.    Lure guard in jail cell

2.    Knock him out, and grab keys

3.    Escape out of jail cell and retrieve briar

4.    Run like crazy out the exit and try not to die

*a couple hours later*

  “I’ve got it!,” Puck grinned at us wildly and we both groaned.  “I turn into a monkey when the guard comes to feed us and when he enters the cell thinking what the heck is a monkey doing there, we attack!” 

  I sighed and Wendy rolled her eyes.  Our planning had been going on for hours and none of it to our avail.  It seemed that either there was some sort of spell in the prison that was preventing us from being able to concentrate and plan an escape (which was EXTREMELY doubtful) or we really just couldn’t figure out a plan. It was driving me insane and by the looks of Wendy and Puck they too, were getting irritated with our lack of imagination.

“Puck,” I snapped, “could you at least TRY to put some effort into our planning?  All your ideas have been downright ridiculous!”

  He didn’t reply and when I looked up to find his face a bright red I slowly began backing away.  I had never seen Puck this angry, well only once but that was over something different.

  “My ideas are ridiculous! At least I’ve been giving ideas instead of talking behind your back about Wendy’s ex boyfriend.” I noticed Wendy visibly stiffen and immediately crawled over to her hugging her.

 “Puck, leave it alone.  Wendy will tell you when she wants to.  Until then shut up!”

Wendy’s P.O.V

I sighed, of course Puck had heard us.  Though I suppose it shouldn’t have surprised me too much. Fairies are known to have acute hearing.  I just had hoped Puck would have been to oblivious to  what we had been talking about.

  “No, you guys ought to hear what it’s about.  I don’t want there to be any secrets and that can’t happen unless I open up too.  Also, it’s time I started letting go.  What happened with me and,” I gulped and forced myself to say his name, “Peter is…” As I retold the story I flashbacked, unaware of exactly what I was saying.