Epilogue Part Two

"It's lovely to see you Aki." Mika greeted, his eyes as cold as the tundra. "What do you want?" I spat as the girls hand tightened around my neck. I couldn't move my hands to try and push her back as I was afraid that she's try and hurt the baby. "What do you think?" The man's voice purred. "Jei. . ." Ghost sighed. The girl who had me around the neck looked over her shoulder and over at Ghost, her eyes widening. She obviously had not expected him to be here. Now that I can see her clearly, I realized that she is the girl who currently holds a close position in Ghost's heart. How dare she come in here and trample on him? "W-W-hy?" Ghost managed to stammer. The girl simply looked away, not even able to face him head on. "While you were all busy making families and going on with your petty little lives. I have been building an empire." Mika explained, probably having fun with making us squirm. "You rat. Let us go!" Maria spat, trying to break free from the one who is keeping her captive. "Stop. Maria. . . Minna." I said, making everyone stop in their tracks. Mika smiled at this, knowing he got me completely submissive to him. "What is your relationship to him? Rogue - San?" I asked. "I was part of his gang." Rogue hissed, not liking the idea that the guy who beat him to a pulp is standing here in front of him. "A-Aya I had no idea." Ghost said, his eyes darting around the room, trying to read the situation. "We don't blame you. None of us knew either." Art told him, also trying to see if there was an opening for him to break free. "Why did you get jumped?" I asked again, continuing my inquiring. "Where are you going with this, Aki?" Mika asked, switching places with the girl in front of me; taking his slender fingers around my neck. "I-I failed to kill one of my childhood friends that wandered through our territory!" Rogue yelled, tears running down his face. "I couldn't do it! I wasn't strong enough!" Mika grinned at the boys pain, while I glared at him for being so inconsiderate. Why does this idiot always come back to haunt me? I should have killed him in the alley. "So are you going to kill us now?" I asked, my heart shattering when Rain's little voice cried out in huge heaving sobs. I couldn't see him, as Haruhi had him protectively behind her, but I could just imagine how much pain he is in. . . He doesn't want to see another family of his die. "Aki, you do know I have some honour to uphold. I will not attack an unarmed woman, however, let's play a little game. If you can cut down every member that I brought with me, then I shall let you battle me alone. Spare my life or kill me will be up to you, if only you kill all The Black Ravens in this room." "I will not spare you a second time." I spat as he let me go. "Aki. . ." Kaoru said, looking over me with a very worried expression. I nodded to him, I won't let them hurt the family we have worked so hard to create. I won't let them ruin our happiness, not this time.

"Ghost. . . You do know what this means." I said to him as I fetched my sword that is conveniently in the room we are all being held in. Mika isn't an unfair person when it comes to fighting, he will let me bear my own weapon. "Yes. Jei will have to die." He replied softly. "If there was anything I could do to save her. . . You know I would?" "Yeah. . . You're family is at stake here. I cannot ask you to sacrifice more than you already have on my behalf." I nodded and slid out my blade, weighing it thoughtfully in my hands. I haven't done something like this since I caught with Rain's father, it seems like decades ago. Mika has allowed Haruhi to take the children upstairs, however, everyone else is forced to stay here. They are not allowed to participate to my understanding and if they do, then they are free meat. "This game is ridiculous. Why doesn't he just kill you all now?" Rogue asked with a slight mockery to his voice.. "Because he cannot beat me so easily." I replied simply. "Hah? A pregnant lady who can barely stand on her feet? I could take you down easily with one blow." "Don't underestimate her, if you do, than you are a bigger idiot than I thought." Tamaki said seriously. "Just because Mika cut you down, doesn't mean he can easily beat everyone." I reminded, moving to Kaoru. He took me into his arms and let out a sigh. "Don't do anything rash okay? Keep him safe." I brought my hand up and gently ran my fingers through his hair. "Yeah. I know." I replied softly, pulling back and giving him a large smile before taking turning to face my first opponant. The Black Raven's have scattered themselves about the house and I have to go looking for them. Kyoya had given me a secret sign earlier, saying that his family's secret police will be arriving shortly, although, they may be too late by the time they get here. I have to protect my family as best I can, until the athorities come. The boy who was instructed to stay in the room ran at me, swiftly dodging around our furniture to get to me. His hailberd is gripped tightly in his dirty hands, but that did not matter. I can see the inexperience in him. I dodged his hit and sliced him through the side, killing him instantly. "One down." I counted to myself, moving onto the next room.