Chapter Twenty Three - Suoh & Ootori VS Tonnerre

"Stay still or else this dye is going to be all over your face instead of in your hair." Kaoru said as I tried to move my head so that I could listen to Eclair and Headmaster Suoh's conversation. They are in the room next door and I can't quite make out their soft words. It is stressing me out majorly. Kaoru and I had escorted her to the mansion as she asked and was quickly wisked away by Headmaster Suoh and Grandmother. . . Tamaki isn't home yet from his date and I hope he doesn't come before this chick has left. "I can't sit still after she's just bombed on us that Tamaki - Nii is her fiance. It pisses me right off!" I said as Kaoru ran the dye through my hair. "Everything will be fine. I am sure there is a good explaination for this." He reasoned. "There's something at play here. I can feel it." I told him, rolling my eyes up so that I could peak at him. His arms blocked my view of his face but I could tell he was looking down at me too. "Hello? Aki? Kaoru?" I heard Hikaru call. "In here!" Kaoru hollered as he nudged the back of my head so that I would sit up. He wrapped my head in a towel and hid away the dye in the garbage can. He peeled off his gloves and threw them as well, just as Hikaru found us. "What are you two up to?" Hikaru asked as he plopped down in a lounge chair. "Kaoru is currently in the process of drying my hair." I told him as Kaoru turned on the dryer. "Why can't you wash your own hair?" Hikaru asked loudly as he stared up at the celing. I think he's been waiting for us to be finished our date for awhile now. He's missed us. "You'll see why in a few moments!" Kaoru told his twin. "How was your date?" Hikaru asked. "Good! There were really cute belugas! We were planning to watch a movie with Tamaki - Nii later! Do you want to join?" I yelled at him. "SURE! IS IT JUST THE FOUR OF US?" I laughed as Kaoru had turned off the dryer in the middle of him screaming over it. "Yeah it is." Kaoru said as he smoothed my hair out and flipped it over my shoulders. "And there you have it. You're lucky you let me choose the dye. This will stay in for much longer than the stuff at the commonor's supermarket." "Wait what? Hair? Dye?" Hikaru asked as he sat himself up and looked at me for the first time since he walked in. " It's blue!" Rikan yelled as he burst through the doors before Hikaru could say anything. I replaced my headband and popped up so that Rikan could take a good look. "I never thought you'd do it. Never ever in a million years." He said as he ran his fingers through. "Yeah. Well I took your advice oddly enough." "It's really cute." Kaoru said as he pinched my cheek as if I were a little kid. I swatted him away and giggled. "Stop that hurts!" I whined. "Aki. Can you come over. We'd like to talk to you." Headmaster Suoh said as he leaned against the door. "I guess that's my cue. I'll fill you in after." I told Kaoru as I tiptoed and pecked him on the cheek. "Okay. We'll be up in your room probably or in the den. Depending on if Tamaki - Sempai gets in." I nodded and walked out of the room. "MY DEAR DAUGHTER YOU ARE SO CUTE!" Headmaster Suoh yelled as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we entered the next room. "Yuzuru stop harassing the young lady." Grandmother scolded. We'd been getting along a lot better. Grandmother and I have been building a familial bond and I'm happy to say that we're even friends now. "But have you seen her hair? It's just as cute as little Rikan's!" He pouted. I sat down at the table across from Grandmother. "Is that woman gone?" I asked, getting straight to the point. "Yes. Miss Eclair has left to her hotel. We would like to speak to you about this." Grandmother said. "We do have a problem on our hands and I am afraid we cannot do anything." Headmaster Suoh added. "Eclair Tonnerre is the third daughter of the renowned French Tonnerre family that descends from royalty. Her father is the president of Grand Tonnerre, the company that the financial world has been clamoring over late, for being a foreign - funded firm, rapidly buying up buisnesses in our country. Currently their target is none other than Yoshio Ootori's medical firm. The Suoh and Ootori companies are in close relation and Mr. Ootori has asked us a favour." Grandmother explained. "For the Tonnerre family to cease their hold on the Ootori's, Tamaki must marry Eclair." I folded my hands onto the table and thought about this for a minute. So this Eclair woman is part of a big family who wants to buy out Kyoya's dad's company. . . This explains why Kyoya has been under so much stress lately. "How does this benifit us then. Why can't one of Mr. Ootori's son's marry her?" I asked. "Mr. Tonnerre wants a Suoh and even though his firm is powerful enough to ruin the Ootori's it is not strong enough to take down the Suohs. We are doing this to help out a very important ally to our family. The only way this can be prevented is if you can find a way to make Eclair not want to marry Tamaki or to come up with a solution on how to save the Ootori family." I nodded, I can't believe this is happening. After everything Tamaki has had to deal with; this comes along. . . he's even finally become happy with being with Haruhi too. "I am a Suoh. . . I will come up with a solution." I got up from the table and looked at the two of them. "This is a big responsibility Aki. Are you sure you are up to this?" Headmaster Suoh asked. "I am Tamaki's sister. I have no other choice. I will not let him be unhappy for the rest of his life. Haruhi is the person Tamaki was meant to be with. I will not let this happen." I said as I bowed and headed out of the room. Tamaki is going to distance himself from everyone, but I won't let that last for long. . .