Chapter 2

Sergio's POV

     "Thank you for making me some dino nuggets, Chance," I smile, taking a bite of one. Chance is trying to butter us all up, it's obvious, but it's working.

     Now that we're back in the New York area, Drew is going crazy. He is never at the house, always out partying. He refuses to deal with management, always being too drunk or hungover to comprehend anything they say to him. That, or he just ignores them.

     "No problem, Serg," Chance smiles. The four of us, Michael, Chance, Brady, and myself, all just went to rehearsals, and it was a ton of exercise. We were sweating like crazy. Drew, on the other hand, came home at two in the morning with some random girl stumbling with him up to his room. All four of us were too scared to go in there and wake him up.

      "Where's Mike?" Brady asks, munching (A/N ewww munching I hate that word) on his Cocoa Puffs.

     "He's taking a shower. Who wants to be sweaty?" I scrunch my nose. Brady shrugs.

      "I don't know. Some people might like how it feels," he continues eating until some random girl I've never seen walks down the stairs. Her blonde hair is insanely messy which goes along with the marks on her neck. She is wearing only a robe, and she walks right up to the counter before leaning against it.

      "Hey cutie, make me some breakfast," she commands Chance, eyeing him up and down. In attempt to pull him in, she bites her lip, which just makes her look desperate.

       "Get out," Chance tells her. She puts a hand to her chest.

       "Excuse me. I was invited here," she scoffs. Her nose is scrunched in disgust.

     "Can you please exit the kitchen at least?" Chance sighs. She shakes her head.

     "I'm here to stay, babe," she winks at Chance. He grumbles and turns around to make himself breakfast.

     "What's your name?" Brady decides to try to strike up a conversation to try to make this situation less awkward. She gags.

     "I'm sorry, but I only speak to hot guys," she gives him the hand.

     "Excuse me, but my boy Brady is beautiful. If you can't see that, then you should leave," I snap. Brady starts laughing. I can see Chance smile out of the corner of my eye. Suddenly, I see Michael emerge out of the doorway in a sweatshirt and basketball shorts with his hair like normal. As soon as he sees the random girl in the kitchen, he turns and walks up the stairs.

     "What's up with that guy?" she asks, grabbing one of my dino nuggets and shoving it in her mouth.

     "Get out," I command. She just smirks and keeps chewing. The girl even opens her mouth wide and sticks her tongue out with the dino nugget on it.

      "Make me," she sasses. Suddenly, Michael emerges with Drew at the top of the stairs. Drew looks just as bad as his lady over here, hair messy with marks all over his collarbone and neck. I shiver. Michael has Drew by his arm and is actively dragging Drew down the stairs. His hangover is obvious by his groaning.

     "Drew, get this girl out," Chance says. The girl just smirks.

     "He wouldn't do that," she duck faces. Her hand is propped on her hip.

     "Get out," Drew deadpans, grabbing Brady's cereal and starting to walk away from us. Her eyes widen.

     "Excuse me, but we have something special," she defends, trying to prove some type of point. Drew laughs.