Stupid Fame.

It's been two days since I realized my love for Harry. I haven't shown it, I mean yeah we do the hey in the hospital room, but that's pretty much it. Casey comes to visit me a lot, but I have to stay in a wheelchair.. what fun having to wheel myself around a stupid hospital. I'm mostly in Alison's room all day, all night. "Hey." said a deep british accent that I recognized as Harry. I smile, "Hey Harry. Where's Alison?" He chuckles a little, and sits down on my bed "Lou took her for some ice cream." "Oh, okay.." We had an awkward about five mintues, then I tried to start a conversation. "So, I guess you will be wanting some visitor rights to see Alison?" wow did that come out like a jerkish comment. Harry smiled awkwardly at me, and looked at the ground. "Yeah, I mean if it's okay with you of course." "Well, Alison seems to really enjoy being with you, so yeah we'll just have to go to the courthouse or whatever." 

"Hey guys and gals!!" Louis says, as him and Alison enter the room. "Hey baby!" I say as Alison runs and jumps on my lap. "Hi momma!" I smile at her, she is just so darn cute! A couple mintues go by, and Alison, Harry, and I decide to go for a walk around the hospital. Well of course I'll be rolling along side of them, but yeah. Alison sits on my lap, as Harry pushes my wheel chair, I told him he didn't have to but he insisted. We are on the ground floor, so there are windows everywhere. It's a nice day, and eveyone is outside playing at the park across the street. Then BAM there are tons of screaming girls pressing themselves againt the windows screaming "HARRY HARRY" 

Harry waves to a few of them, but pretty much just tries to ignore them. Some of the nurses gather in the hallway and watch as his fans scream stuff that I don't even get! Finally Harry sighs "I might as well go say hi." he walks to a door and opens it. The girls go crazy!! I start to wheel Alison and I back to our room. When we get there, Louis is sitting on the couch watching some gossip show. I just laugh, but then I see who is on the TV... It's Alison and I. "What the hell is this Lou?" I ask as I sit down next to him.

"It's out.." "What's out?" "That Alison is Harry's daughter." I look over at Alison who is playing with her dolls at the table. "Shit." I mumble under my breath. but Louis hears me and grabs my hand. "It's going to be okay." "Yeah I guess." Just then Harry bursts into the room, he looks really mad. "WHO THE HELL TOLD THE PRESS I HAVE A KID??" Alison stops playing with her dolls and looks up. "Hey Alison why don't you go get yourself a snack from the vending machine." I say as she comes over to me, I hand her a dollar and she walks out of the room.

"Harry, you have to remember Alison is little, she's not used to bad language." "Yeah whatever. " I look over at Louis, and he looks a little mad. "Harry it matters! If you want to be a good father, you can't go around cursing all over the place!" Said Louis, I smiled because that was exactly what I was thinking. "Whatever Lou!! I can't have people know I'm a father!! It will ruin everything!!!!" Now that made me mad. "Ruin everything?!?!? You're saying our little girl is going to ruin everything? What now you think not as many girls are going to just throw themselves at you because you have a kid?!?" "I just don't want people to know about you two okay?!?" I looked at Louis, and he looked at me. "get out.  You don't want people to know about us. Fine get out and never see me OR Alison AGAIN!" "Maddy wait.. no I didn't mean it.." "Save it Harry, I really thought you were changed, I even thought I might have loved you.. but no. You're the same scared little boy that left me five years ago!!"